FS: 84 GTi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 84 GTi

I bought this car on CVD last September and its been a great car as my daily driver (always started any temp). Since then we've had a baby and the GTi doesn't fit a rearfacing car seat. I've also just bought a truck & trailer so I need the room and I don't need a 3rd vehicle. I had the car inspected at C1 when I bought it, and it passed with flying colors. Since then I got a wheel alignment and everything still works! I should add that it was involved in a minor fender bender in the Winter. So the car would need a little attention to look its best. The rad support was the main thing damaged, but its still functional. The pics & price reflects its defects, but would be a great candicate for a "euro face lift".

Several years ago the car was repainted, the interior was redone and the engine was replaced with a another 1.8 8v from a mk2(hydro head). I was told the engine was rebuilt, but I have nothing to back that up. There is a set of winters(on the car right now) and all seasons on the original snowflakes. It has a K&N filter and what looks like a FK cup kit or something similar.

318k on the clock and its ready for a lot more!

My baby is only a week old, so i don't have time for tire kickers, but I don't mind any questions. I will try to reply to messages asap.

PM or email someoneusedmyname@hotmail.com

$3400

Re: FS: 84 GTi

whoa that interior is crazy! free bump

Comment

that is basically mint considering its 24 years old. another free bump.

Comment

Wow this reminds me of my old silver 84 GTI, looks like it's in pretty good shape too, except when I bought mine over 10 years ago it had just over 100k on the clock and and I bought it for about the same price.
        2002 996TT
        2011 S5
        2004 S4 Avant

Comment

10 years ago there was alot more rabbits, now they are to find even a rusty GTi, heck you can hardly find a clean mk2.

Comment

^^Agreed, if I had more time and space I'd be interested in a new MK1 project for sure, great cars and yours does look great. Good luck with the sale.
            2002 996TT
            2011 S5
            2004 S4 Avant

Comment

Good luck Brandon, and congrats on the baby
              Kyle
              2000 Audi S4

Comment

Working...
              X