X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Tire Specials

These are all group buys which I need to have 24 tires per brand

The following brands I have special pricing for:

Yokohama Ice tires - promotional price and also comes with a rebate $20/2 or $40/4 tires

Bridgestone Blizzaks - promotional pricing

Nokian Hakkapelita - Special pricing but I need to put a group buy together. I won't know what the pricing is until I know the number of tires.

These are all great tires. The Nokians are probably the best of the three.

Steel rims are available - Let me know your application. Honda take offs 4x100 are available for $42. Other take offs are available.

email inquiries and orders to info@mytires.ca

what would it be for a set of 4 225/45/17 blizzacks.. just wondering.. or PM me some prices for all those tires in that size if you can please

Comment

blizzaks are the best winter tire i think. slap those on, and its like driving on pavement, well almost. go blizzaks!
      2002 VW Golf GT TDI
      2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Can you give us the range of "regular" prices for these tires so we know what ballpark we're looking at? You don't need to post the group buy prices or whatever, maybe just the MSRPs. Or if you don't want to post em maybe send me an email or a PM?

I am definitely down for a set of winter tires. I can't drive on my "slicks" this winter thats for sure! But I don't know what I can afford at this point.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
        X