Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 1995 Volkswagen Golf GTI “Black Beauty, Like New”

Vehicle Description
    This is a Black 2 Door Hatchback 1995 Volkswagen Golf GTI. Engine size is a 2.0 liter, 4 cylinders. Transmission is 5 speed manual. The Vehicle has 177,000 KM all highway kilometers. The Car has been newly painted, paint job is only 2 years old and is in mint condition. This vehicle has never been in any accidents. The car body is flawless and has been customized. It has no badges on it and all the moldings have been shaved off to give it a sleek clean look. The car comes with black recaro leather interior, the seats are in perfect condition and back seats look brand new barely ever used. The driver seat has the most wear. This car has a lot of modifications; it has full suspension all around. The car has been lowered 1 inch with apex racing springs and struts and does not rub anywhere, and everything has been properly done. It has new MK4 headlights the xenon headlights with eye brows on top. It has the Bad boy front grill, one piece fog lights, smoked side signals, and MK4 side markers directly from Volkswagen, not after market. It has the 3 inch VR6 front bottom lip directly ordered from Europe. It has all disk brakes, on all four wheels; the routers are all cross drilled and slotted. It has a full Magnaflow Exhaust System. It has Brand New Black Seven Spoke 17 inch Fast Venom Rims, with Brand new Falken Tires, tire size is 205/40ZR17. The rims and tires where purchased last year. This GTI comes fully loaded including: a power sunroof (the sun roof at the moment is not working because the track is broken), air conditioning, (but it is not working). Alpine CD/MP3/IPOD deck that is ipod hardwired. Power locks with remote key less entry; power trunk, Compustar Pager alarm system; remote starter. The car is in overall excellent shape and condition. It has been babied ever since I have owned it and has never been WINTER DRIVEN nor smoked in; it has been strictly a summer car. Car has been very well maintained with full tune ups every year that it comes out from the garage, oil changes at every 3000 km. Emission test done in April 2008. Car also comes with all receipts to work done on it.

Please only serious inquires!!!

To see pictures click on this link: http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ118132107

Email: roach_g99@hotmail.com
    @ 416-666-8799

Re: For Sale: 1995 Volkswagen Golf GTI “Black Beauty, Like New”

Being in Toronto doesn't help since almost everyone is from Alberta...
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I would possibly Pay $6000 if everything worked and it was a VR6
      Certified 3m installer
      jwukovits@me.com
      1-403-988-9012
      Instagram @Protectit
      I always thought I was strange. Now I have a Saab and it's official I'm strange......

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Lifted on 35's
      2011 Jeep Rubicon 2dr Not Stock
      2004 Saab 9-3 2.0T Daily and Stock(for now)

Comment

Hey great looking Mk3.

Guys lets keep posts seller-friendly
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

1995 Volkswagen Golf GTI “Black Beauty, Like New”
          Price: $8,800.00

How's the E-brake ?
          Any engine sludging?
          New Paint WHY?
          V.I.N # pls for a check..call me silly if you want but i hate to see an Albertan get screwed over!!we work to hard for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by VWSM View Post
            1995 Volkswagen Golf GTI “Black Beauty, Like New”

New Paint WHY?
            he shaved the door moldings, thats a fair chunk of body work there, would be good time for a new coat.
            1997 VW Golf K2 - Up in Flames
            1998 VW Jetta Wolfsberg - Sold
            2010 VW Golf Sportsline - Wheel Gap is Gross

Comment

Working...
            X