2001 tdi golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 tdi golf

any interest in a 2001 tdi golf, 5 spd? turbo is blown. pics can be added later.

great for a swap or fix for yourself. golf is a 2 door, no options. 232000kms. tires are brand new.

$2800 obo.
    you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Re: 2001 tdi golf

interested in trading up for my 2001 4dr 1.8t? look in the classifieds here, i'd be willing to work out a deal that could be advantageous to us both.

Comment

more interested in getting rid of it but i will take a look at your ad.

here are a few pics. sorry, that's the best i got.

*i can't find you ad. do yo have a link?
      Last edited by 100%VAGitarian; 01-18-2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/287511/fs...gls-4dr-1-8t-/

apparently i didn't bump it quick enough, it went to classifieds heaven. above is the beyond.ca ad, sorry for linking to another forum. i'd be willing to work out a deal with another dubber though.

Comment

thanks, but no thanks. good luck with your sale.

Comment

The turbo split in two?
            You not want to fix it or have another car kicking?

Just curious as a blown turbo is not an unfixable and can be had pretty cheap if you order from the US.
            Ben
            2016 Ram 3500 Laramie
            2000 Jetta TDi, Dead and removing parts
            2005 Passat Wagon TDi, 310,000 km's and counting, BSM delete done....Trans died going to replace
            Her's
            2016 Toyota Highlander XLE Pearl White

Comment

Or even get a used one, the body is in pretty ruff shape for the year though.
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

well i only have so much time/money/space. i've got another tdi jetta to replace the turbo on. i'd keep this and fix it, if my rabbit sold.

Comment

car is sold. thanks.

Comment

Just wanted to thank Dan again on the forum here. He helped get the car towed to his garage and let me do all the work needed on the car in his nice heated garage. Thanks again Dan! The car runs good, need some new headlight bulbs though.
                    2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
                    Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

cool. glad it all worked out. i'm sure the bulb change will go a little smoother. thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                      X