Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
      Bumper is the metal rebar.
      Cushion is the foam.
      Fascia/Skin/Cover is the plastic.
      so its a good deal!

Comment

• Re: Official Kijiji Find Thread

Originally posted by lulu View Post
        All mk6 owners this is crazy deal, if it was for a mk5 I would get it. Golf R rear bumper $250
        http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ488968940

http://reddeer.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ482570477
        car go brum

Comment

Talked to the dude with the R bumper. The ad says black. He said "I got silver only". I can't deal with stupid, he can keep it.
          I take pictures for money.

Comment

Conversation kept going. He contradicted himself a few times then eventually said he did have a black R bumper. Just the "big top half part. No valence". After a few back and forth he got argumentative and I called him on it. 30 minutes later he phoned me threatening me saying if I had a problem I should go see him face to face to look at the bumper.

Just a general warning to anyone thinking about contacting him, I don't think it's worth it. He's sketchy and tries to use intimidation from the get go. It would be a very awkward transaction, guaranteed.

Comment

Starting to hate kijiji from all the idiots that list things. Not to mention the scams and scammers.
              You do find some good bargains on there, but sometimes not worth the hassle.
              Or the amount of people that just waste your time asking a million and one questions and at the end never get a reply or they don't show!!
              Silver Stoned
              16' Lithium Gray F150( Winter mode)
              03' 24V VR6

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                Conversation kept going. He contradicted himself a few times then eventually said he did have a black R bumper. Just the "big top half part. No valence". After a few back and forth he got argumentative and I called him on it. 30 minutes later he phoned me threatening me saying if I had a problem I should go see him face to face to look at the bumper.

Just a general warning to anyone thinking about contacting him, I don't think it's worth it. He's sketchy and tries to use intimidation from the get go. It would be a very awkward transaction, guaranteed.
                Hmmmm....maybe he drives a C63 AMG. lol
                Last edited by Geobmx4life; 06-08-2013, 05:27 PM.
                Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Hahaha PROBABLY

Comment

Yeah I hate the stupid scams! Does any one know how to avoid them?
                    Every time I post an ad, I get text messages from random area code numbers that are split into two messages and they say something like "Willing to offer you $600 above asking price for your 'Word for word ad name', please email me at jon.smith@whatever.com"
                    -Faraaz

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzo20 View Post
                      Yeah I hate the stupid scams! Does any one know how to avoid them?
                      Every time I post an ad, I get text messages from random area code numbers that are split into two messages and they say something like "Willing to offer you $600 above asking price for your 'Word for word ad name', please email me at jon.smith@whatever.com"
                      I usually don't put my number but if I do, I write it out to avoid bots for scanning for a 10 digit. Email scam is unavoidable.

Comment

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ481912751

I really want this..
                        Levi.W
                        78 BMW 635CSi - Project
                        91 Mercedes 190E 2.6 - Daily

Comment

Nice but so small though. I think if you get a gangster Benz like that you need to have a big one like Martin.
                          Last edited by BolideVW; 06-11-2013, 07:32 AM.
                          Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by BolideVW View Post
                            Nice but so small though. I think if you get a gangster Benz like that you need to have a big one like Martin.
                            I beg to differ sir.

Levi.W
                            78 BMW 635CSi - Project
                            91 Mercedes 190E 2.6 - Daily

Comment

Yeah, I don't agree with that either. I'd be totally content with a W114 over the W108. Still has the same styling, similar interior and they are actually easier to find parts for/work on.

Comment

The deezul one

Custom jetta!
                                http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ483749174
                                2004 Jetta TDI Sport-Daily
                                2002 Jetta 1.8T(stg2)-Wifey
                                1983 RabbitLS- Dirty Diesel

Comment

Working...
                                X