X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Kijiji Find Thread

Originally posted by dJ View Post
    We get these temperatures for a week, maybe two weeks total per year and if you can plug your car in at home and work, you're fine. With temperatures like these I hate to be going to the pump and having to fill up so often and standing out in the cold waiting for my car to fill up. To each their own.
    I would rather be in a car that actually heats up quick/fully for the 95% of the time i am in my car and stand in the cold for 5 minutes to fill up once more every two weeks than be cold the entire time i am driving. But hey, that may just be me.

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
      I would rather be in a car that actually heats up quick/fully for the 95% of the time i am in my car and stand in the cold for 5 minutes to fill up once more every two weeks than be cold the entire time i am driving. But hey, that may just be me.
      A frost heater is cheap and easy to install...instant heat.
      Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
      Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
        I get heat after starting my car cold in about 2-4 minutes of driving. I'm not sure how quick your car heats up, but 2-4 minutes seems fine to me. It's not at the 90 degree mark for engine temp, but you don't need that to have heat in the car anyways. I have never been cold the entire time I have drove somewhere, possibly the first few minutes, but after that it warms up. Like Geo said, a frost heater is cheap and easy to install and if you install one of them they do give instant heat on startup so that 2-4 minute delay for heat is now non-existent.
        2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
        Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Hey Look! A kijiji finds thread! Almost mistook it for a heater discussion.......

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ519253511

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ463615051
          Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
          2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

B6 A4 Parts car
            http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ551220274
            -Faraaz

Comment

Damn. Shoulda kept more stuff from the S4. Could've rebuilt that for free

Pat

His
              1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
              1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
              1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
              2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
              Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Comment

Wow, great finds! Someone could have some clean projects to work on for the winter!!!
                Patryk
                Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                08 VW .:R32
                04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ543351973

someone went carzy with the performance mods on this guy
                  2011 CW MK6 GTI

APR Stage 1 / Koni Coilovers / 18x8.5 Miro 111 ET45 / R Tails / LEDs (Interior, Side Markers, Parking Lights, License Plate) / Euroswitch

Comment

Originally posted by JustinKYC View Post

Holy crap, they went balls out.

Probably did it to trade down but I would've part it out and sold upgrades separately; get more back.
                    Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

the worst thing is when people claim they have all these things done, and then they don't put in an engine bay picture. I'm not staying he doesn't have it all done, but the pictures it just looks like a stock golf r.
                      Last edited by Danaldson; 12-11-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
                        Holy crap, they went balls out.

Probably did it to trade down but I would've part it out and sold upgrades separately; get more back.
                        My guess is since it got traded in and not sold, the guy didnt do his own work. Which means a pretty big loss to pay to take out all those parts after paying to have them put in.

Also, look at the ad, tell me, what clutch does it have?
                        Last edited by BaggedGLI; 12-11-2013, 06:12 PM.
                        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
                          don't put in an engine bay picture.
                          Agreed. That's ridiculous. I usually click through the stock looking exterior pics, specifically looking for the engine bay... and nothing

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
                          Also, look at the ad, tell me, what clutch does it have?
                          Lol perhaps a 7 puck then :P
                          -Faraaz

Comment

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ532181727
                            Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by JustinKYC View Post

That car was actually built AT and BY CTS and then sold to Southgate VW. Work is legit.
                              2006 Jetta 2.5L
                              2003 GTI 337
                              2006 CBR600RR

Comment

Originally posted by lessthanalex View Post
                                That car was actually built AT and BY CTS and then sold to Southgate VW. Work is legit.
                                This. Was one of CTS's shop cars. If you email Clay or Nick at CTS they'd be able to confirm all thats been done to it.
                                Last edited by funkin; 12-12-2013, 12:50 PM.
                                TJ
                                '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                                '01 Silver S4

Comment

Working...
                                X