Comment

• Re: Official Kijiji Find Thread

Mature lady owned by someone named Ty lol
          Kim

Comment

"Suspension best there is"

oh? Well what is it?

also as far as I'm concerned that's not a GLI it doesn't have the chrome trim...
            Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
              also as far as I'm concerned that's not a GLI it doesn't have the chrome trim...
              It doesn't have any trim...it's been completely shaved. Also seems to have the Gli seats
              Dylan

Comment

The "Ty" could be Thank You. Sweet car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I take pictures for money.

Comment

Originally posted by stef2.7t View Post
                  Why would you race for insurance papers? Better rates? I emailed him out of boredom.

Me: So you're racing for insurance papers (pinks)?

Him: wow it shows you never went to a real race in your life
                  im a part of chove racing teem look it up on youtube its in montreal I just moved here and dont need a fast car no race track in Calgary

Me:Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning, and racing for pink slips in Canada just makes you sound plain retarded.
                  A Little Update...

Him: good for you blabla bla I bet you drive a Honda

Me: You're absolutely spot on! That is why I want to get into a VW.

All jokes aside though I would seriously consider your car, but I need you to include something with the deal. It seems like you have some solid parts on the car and know people that can get it for you, so I'd be willing to negotiate the price for the extra parts.

Him: like what do you mean

Me: I see a cooI air intake, that's good, but I gotta have a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo, Stelios. I can't run the gt2871r-4. My Mechanic Jesse tells me it's better for the 1.8T
                  I also need an AIC controIIer to use those Mahle pistons to full potential. It also has to have direct port nitrous injection for my whole shot! I did want a stand-aIone fueI management system, but Jesse says the Unitronic file will do fine with the 630cc injectors.

Let me know how much this will run me.
                  -Stefan- '02 S6 Atlas Grey

'01 A6 2.7T MT --- Sold
                  '95 GTI 2.slo --- Sold

Need Radio Removal Keys, VAG-Com? PM Me

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
                    http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ530296875

200k kms $15k? If it's in great condition and if you sweet talk your way to ~$12-13k, it's a good buy IMO.
                    No way! I sold my 2004 with 110K and new tranny at 80K and all receipts since new for $15.5. I would say $9 if that with that many kms. Those M3's don't age well from what I was reading on forums so wouldn't touch one with that many Kms unless dirt cheap.

Comment

If anyone is interested in a super mint extremely low km 04.5 gli south centre just got one in on trade. Be ready to pay big money for it though.
                      http://www.flickr.com/erroltan

Comment

Going to make some ads pretty soon but I have a mk4 jetta 2.0 auto and a mk2 jetta manual that are for sale. If there is any interest send me a pm.
                        Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

I'm sure many of you already know that the BL GLI posted above is a scam, but for those who don't, those pics were stolen from vwvortex regulars Larry Appelton or Archie Bunker.....forgot which one.
                          Tint sucks

Comment

Sounds more like a stupid person who googled Jetta on internet and used the pics they found for their sale ad. Had someone on Kijiji/Autotrader do the same with pics of my car (and their car was completely stock...).

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter View Post
                              Sounds more like a stupid person who googled Jetta on internet and used the pics they found for their sale ad. Had someone on Kijiji/Autotrader do the same with pics of my car (and their car was completely stock...).
                              This. I've seen the pictures of my 337 used in a couple ads for RCs and another 337.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk
                              2006 Jetta 2.5L
                              2003 GTI 337
                              2006 CBR600RR

Comment

Not Kijiji and not in Calgary but it's cheap and not too far away:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/4269933054.html
                                Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Working...
                                X