X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Kijiji Find Thread

Originally posted by nismodrifter View Post
    378k holy crap.

that has to be a typo otherwise that car has gone though i think around 18 timing belt kits, 6-8 brake jobs and whatever else is crazy $ to fix/replace

Comment

It does say "high mileage" so maybe a typo and ment 278000km but with a lot of the other maintenance done seems like it would have as many as he says.

Comment

The post seems well put together, therefore leaves me believing he made no mistake posting numbers. However, 400k...should be fortunate to get $9k just for salvage parts imo.
        -Stefan- '02 S6 Atlas Grey

'01 A6 2.7T MT --- Sold
        '95 GTI 2.slo --- Sold

Need Radio Removal Keys, VAG-Com? PM Me

Comment

mmi cable for ipod

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ562896542
          Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

14k with 378k on it...

Sent from my perch on top of Mount Olympus
            --
            Rod
            Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
            2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

I am contemplating another project... so i sent the rs6 guy a few emails.
              i had a few questions for him about the previous reflash , how long it was "tuned" and general the engine condition.
              it was not typo

Here is a few quotes from the messages...

"Oh, and as far as compression goes, a car doesn't push the 1320 in under 12 seconds with poor compression... I welcome performing a wet and dry compression test with anyone personally in attendance to acknowledge that will confirm without question the limp mode currently being experienced on the car has nothing to do with engine internals. There is zero smoke coming from the exhaust at either full load, full RPM, or start-up conditions."

"I'm the third owner...Second owner is the person who tuned the car with his own custom tune. Renowned in the S4 community as having one of the fastest (if not the fastest) street ready S4 on the continent (Marc Ehrenberg - aka 10secS4)."

"The specific tune in question was only run on two RS6's in NA and both were 11.5 and 11.7 respectively in the quarter mile on OEM engine. The only mod made to run quicker than the 11.7 was gutting of the precats which although I've done on my other ride, has not been done on this ride. I personally ran the tune from time of purchase back 4 years ago to last week when I swapped the ECU's to revert the car back to OEM spec. This tune was not available for purchase until only recently with a trio of others that I know of now running the tune to estatic levels. It is guaranteed quicker than any other tune out there including GIAC, MTM, Viper, Sportec, AEM, etc. There was no requirement to modify anything else as the K04's can only handle so much flow before maxing out."

seems like a legit, nice guy to deal with... but the cars past has me looking elsewhere.

Its still temping tho...

Comment

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ562890211

Real cool widebody mk1.. id totally grab it if i didnt have two already..
                Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
                ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
                PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

looks like a marshmallow :-/

Pat

His
                  1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
                  1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
                  1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
                  2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
                  Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Comment

Really cool E55 AMG wagon that was imported, not a bad price either.

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ557239885
                    Levi.W
                    78 BMW 635CSi - Project
                    91 Mercedes 190E 2.6 - Daily

Comment

Be very afraid of that rs6, it wants to rape your wallet. Marc did indeed tune fast cars, complete crap part throttle of most of his "10sec_s4" tunes. That car undoubtedly will have trans issues in its future and require a fresh set of turbos in short order

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Mantis; 01-31-2014, 07:11 PM.
                      I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

That rs6 has been for sale several times in the last few years. Started around 19k and a friends dad went to look at it. Said it was garbage, it's ALWAYS trying to be sold.

Sent from my iPhone
                        I take pictures for money.

Comment

i guess if your a good wrenched with some decent savings you could make that thing a freaking monster tho

Comment

Mk6 Golf R - with upgrades!
                            CTS Golf R - Garrett GT3071R turbo kit Eurodyme Maestro 7 custom tuned by Eurodyne themselves RS4 fuel injectors Autotech Hpfp CTS runner flap delete kit CTS big turbo cold air intake CTS PCV revamp CTS low pressure fuel pump CTS stainless down pipe Precision 39mm External wastegate CTS direct fit FMIC Clutch Masters FX400 8 puck clutch Clutch Masters steel flywheel KW variant 3 coilovers New clutch fx400 6 puck Water Methanol Kit Wot Box
                            http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ563789358
                            Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis View Post
                              Be very afraid of that rs6, it wants to rape your wallet. Marc did indeed tune fast cars, complete crap part throttle of most of his "10sec_s4" tunes. That car undoubtedly will have trans issues in its future and require a fresh set of turbos in short order

I would never own a car of Marc's... he is a big time drag racer, both street and track. That car has been ridden very hard, tough to say how wet it was when it put it away!

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis View Post

For double the money, you can have peace of mind:

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ512585652

Also, danaldson should buy this:

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ553528643
                                Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X