This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/Feeler: MK4 Jetta Bixenon Custom Projector Headlights

Alright, Im looking to see if there is any interest for my custom projector headlights that I currently have on my 2002 Jetta. (the car was recently in a accident so Im deciding about parting this out). They are Bixexon FX-R projectors running 8000K currently in them I believe, also with PIAA yellow fogs (one is burnt out)

Anyways, I bought these about 3 years ago from a Vortex Member that makes them with all brand new parts from the retrofit source. Brand new these were $700 with everything included and for the time I had them worth every penny . After getting HID's in a nice set of projectors its hard to go back to stock halogens. Im looking to get $300 with them and will include a brand new harness (the one they sent me was the wrong one and I never got my high beams working fuse blew every time.. but I actually never needed them). The plastic lens are a bit weathered but with either new plastic lens or new glass ones these would be like brand new! Ill also include the euro switch to run the fogs!

I included 2 pictures but these were from 3 years ago when I got them. Ill try and update them soon

Click image for larger version

Name:	262952_10150267064676417_919155_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	514665Click image for larger version

Name:	281797_10150267065526417_6166655_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	514666

Re: FS/Feeler: MK4 Jetta Bixenon Custom Projector Headlights

If these are Rogers headlights they are a good deal. Glws

Comment

Originally posted by EDOthug View Post
      If these are Rogers headlights they are a good deal. Glws
      Yes they are!

Thanks, they are awesome headlights. Definitely wouldn't part with them if I wasn't getting a new vehicle.

Comment

I might be interested. I can't see the pictures in your second post. Do you have pictures of how they're put together?
        Eddy

1995 540iT/6 Technoviolet
        2004 W8 Wagon 6MT Pacific Blue

Comment

Originally posted by eddycooper View Post
          I might be interested. I can't see the pictures in your second post. Do you have pictures of how they're put together?
          Ok I thought they weren't working for some reason. First time I posted pictures on this site sorry about it. I'll have those photos re uploaded later today.

As I mentioned early I never actually built these. I bought them customly built brand new from a member on vwvortex (Roger) who has built a lot of these custom headlights with quality parts. I'll see if I can find what parts he used and what not.

Thanks

Comment

Ok the pictures should work this time... (just a note, the pictures/camera make it look more blue than they are and it is foggy in the car wash)

I did find the list of parts he used:

- Brand New Aftermarket Headlamps (w. 100% enclosed modified back covers)
            - FX-R Bixenon Projectors (with clear lens upgrade)
            - Morimoto D2s Bulbs and Ballasts (6000K)
            - Projector shrouds
            - Plug and play relay harness
            - Fog lights

Also as I said before the plastic lens are a bit weathered and could be refreshed/replaced with either new ones or even better a glass set to make them look brand new again!

Comment

Bump! Will let them go for $250

The headlights will be on the car for another week or two then I will be taking them off when I sell the car.

Must have lights for any MK4 jetta!
              Last edited by radio999; 12-08-2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Sold!!!

Comment

Working...
                X