18" Rays Victrix Brainer wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18" Rays Victrix Brainer wheels

Yeah, I know, not your typical Euro fair here but may be of interest to some of you boys and girls out there or maybe for someone you know. For all I know these might fit some of the Audis out there with wobble bolts if the offset works; I just know they won't work on a MKIV as my buddy I'm selling these for will attest to.

For sale are a set of rare Rays Victrix Brainer 2 piece wheels. This is a very clean set with no rash on the lips and faces that are all in great cosmetic condition. No 'rebuild' required with these badboys and just a set of tyres away from being a baller set of wheels!!

- 5x114.3

- Fronts: 18"x9"; et38; 2" dish
    - Rears: 18"x10"; et38; 3" dish

Perfect S body, R body and RX7 fitment

More pics can be found in the Kijiji listing:- http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/re...ationFlag=true

(Also, any other suggestions for where to sell these round these parts would be appreciated)

Cheers,
    Andrew

Re: 18" Rays Victrix Brainer wheels

Would fit German applications with wobble bolts!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mushroom_curry View Post
      Would fit German applications with wobble bolts!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
      I'd recommend checking the lug size before confirming that they would fit german applications even with wobble bolts. I could be mistaken but i thought that a lot of the japanese fitment wheels have holes drilled for 12mm lugs instead of the 14mm lugs on a lot of german models.

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
        I'd recommend checking the lug size before confirming that they would fit german applications even with wobble bolts. I could be mistaken but i thought that a lot of the japanese fitment wheels have holes drilled for 12mm lugs instead of the 14mm lugs on a lot of german models.
        Yup, I'd definitely check to see if the proper lugs would fit - I've seen that happen before.
        Last edited by CGY_GTI; 02-25-2015, 11:18 AM. Reason: Autocorrect sucks.
        Scott
        '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
        '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Originally posted by CGY_GTI View Post
          Yup, I'd definitely check to see if the proper lugs would fit - I've seen that happen before.
          Yeah, chances are 9 out of 10 5x114 wheels are going to have 12mm lug holes. Although drilling them out isn't a big deal. Some do it with a 5/8th drill bit and a hand drill. I take my wheels out to shops that have a vertical bench drill to make sure things are drilled perfectly straight.

Comment

Working...
          X