This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1991 VW Jetta VR6

Looking to get out of my mk2 vr6, very reliable and fun to drive. I used this as a daily for over 6 months, all over winter too and it never once had an issue starting or running. Drove it as is in photos all winter too.

$3800obo

Capri green
    5spd manual, shifts great
    Bilstein pss9 coilovers
    Tear drops
    12v 2.8L VR6 swap from a mk3, also has a cluster from a mk3 which is in Miles
    CD player with aux, recently rewired all 4 speakers
    Full Recaro interior, seats and matching door cards
    Power windows
    Key fob for power door locks
    2 sets of keys
    Magnaflow exhaust
    Smoked indicators, also have the orange stock ones
    Badgeless front, comes with stock grille as well with paint matched stripe along the bottom
    Sunroof too!

Has a few things you won't find in most mk2s and definitely gets a lot of attention. Looks, drives, and sounds amazing.

The last 2 owners have been a Volkswagen mechanic and a detailer, so it's very well taken care of inside and out.

I recently replaced the oil pan with a steel pan, which came with an oil change just 400km ago.

This is obviously a swap car, so you can't expect anything else. Buyer is taking on any risk of a 1991 car with a swap.

No test pilots unless very serious.

THE BAD: the car was a victim of a random neighbourhood key attack. Scratch is on the hood, easy to fix if you're in the industry or not that bad to patch it. Damage is in photos. Could use a new windshield also

I DO NOT USE THIS SITE, please, if you are interested just text or email me.

403.619.8495 - info@jimmadden.ca

Anyone that can vouch for the car is welcome to pipe up with their views and opinions too, i know lots have been in and around this car.

I take pictures for money.

Re: FS: 1991 VW Jetta VR6

Sold! Thanks
    I take pictures for money.

Comment

Working...
    X