Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 audi a4 avant wagon quattro 6 speed fully maintained with records mint!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 audi a4 avant wagon quattro 6 speed fully maintained with records mint!

up for sale is my beautiful 2007 Audi a4 Avant Quattro wagon with a ultra rare 6 speed manual that's for sale. The car has 171000km on it. I've owned this for a while and have fully maintained it since with all original Audi parts or aftermarket German parts. no expenses were spared. Only reason for selling is im buying a car I've always wanted so this will no longer be used.

A few details about the car include keyless entry, power everything, sunroof, steering wheels radio control, heated seats, cruise etc.. everything works great. also includes a no factory aux cable for the stereo a great feature.

Service history on this vehicle is up to date with every major service performed as follows with proof of work done

1- Brand new Borg warner factory Audi turbo with all gaskets seals and washer replaced. Also fresh oil change with 5-40 full synthetic oil and filter change. 500km ago 170k.

2- Brand new timing belt kit, water pump, with all rollers, tensions, as well as a coolant flush with Audi G13 pink coolant. also replaced accessory belt. 500km ago 170k

3a- Replaced the fuel pump with an Original factory Audi pump. runs like new. receipts to prove

3- brand new PCV valve along with a new cam follower and ignition timing solenoid replaced 4 months ago.

4- New intake filter replaced with a AEM filter

5- wheels alignment done at 155k

6- New front right wheel bearings replaced

7- Front left and Right control arms replaced

8- Brand new windshield installed 6 months ago. no cracks

9- Carbon intake clean was performed by previous owner

10- Installed door Side blades that come off a S-line model. also have original parts.

As you can see i have meticulously maintained the vehicle since I've owned it. I have always washed it when dirty and have always changed the oil every 5000km. The interior is in great shape that comes with Audi A4 monster mats and the exterior is in good shape as well. Car shifts flawlessly and drives amazing. Brakes are still very good and the tires are ok could use some new rubber soon. ( kijiji $400) Great family vehicle with tons of space in the rear hatch and they look amazing.

If you're interested please call me anytime to set up an appointment at 780-504-7722. The car is my daily driver and is currently insured and registered. Roof rack not included

Asking $12500

Last edited by adam; 07-04-2016, 05:07 PM.

Re: 2007 audi a4 avant wagon quattro 6 speed fully maintained with records mint!

Damn that's nice! Good luck with the sale. Should go quick!
    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Re: 2007 audi a4 avant wagon quattro 6 speed fully maintained with records mint!

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
      Damn that's nice! Good luck with the sale. Should go quick!
      Hello My friend

thanks I really appreciate it. wanna trade for your 911?

Comment

Hmmm, no thank you! Appreciate the offer though!
        Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
        -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
        -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Working...
        X