FS: OEM 15" Avus rims and tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: OEM 15" Avus rims and tires

OK, so obviously in SoCal I don't need a winter set up Nor do I have any desire to ship my stock wheels here. So I'm selling my stock 15" Avus' wrapped in Continental all-seasons to whoever is looking for winter shoes, a drag setup, or just wants another spare set. The wheels are in perfect condition - No curb damage, scratches, etc.

I'm back in town next weekend, so anyone interested can make me a reasonable offer and their yours

Derick

Re: FS: OEM 15" Avus rims and tires

If the wifes likes them I just buy them off you, may cheer her up after her car got hit
    She may just want to save all our coin for a house now though I will have to talk with her.
    Last edited by Stonewall; 02-12-2005, 11:02 PM.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

bump for derick.. i've been using these wheels as my emegency house burns down and i have to drive in snow wheels LOL.. they are in awesome condition

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
        If the wifes likes them I just buy them off you, may cheer her up after her car got hit
        She may just want to save all our coin for a house now though I will have to talk with her.
        No problem Brent. Just let me know if you and the wifey want them. Since it's you, I'm sure we can work out a good deal
        Derick

Comment

Bumpity bump....OK, so Brent has other financial commitments and can no longer buy these wheels. So if anyone else wants to scoop these up, shoot me a PM.
          Derick

Comment

buy these wheels!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
              financial commitments
              Translates to : Wife wants a house....
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

ill give ya 175 and my black powder coated avus 15's ????? think about it
                *Wetterauer Chip*Brullen DP*ABD Turbo Inlet Pipe*ABD Upper Strut Bar*C-1 Short Shifter*Forge 007 DV*Supersprtint CatBack*Votex Body Kit*H&R Coilovers*ABD Front Sway Bar*Smoked E-Codes*Velocity CAI*W8 Overhead Console*

Comment

Originally posted by Geo1.8T
                  ill give ya 175 and my black powder coated avus 15's ????? think about it
                  OK, Ummmmmmmm....... NO
                  Derick

Comment

buy these 15s then my 18s and you can have 2 sets of rock wheels.. do this or i'll send some southside bloods to you door!

Comment

PM'd Derick
                      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

cool! alex derick doesn't really have internet access this weekend to check his PMs so just call my celly tommorow night 862-8774 and i'll pass it over to him.
                        Last edited by R_Ethug; 02-19-2005, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
                          PM'd Derick
                          PM'd you back
                          Derick

Comment

......Sold to Alex
                            Derick

Comment

awesome guys.. alex once i get the centre caps from dericks garage i'll let you know when you can pick them up from me or i'll drop them off to you.. i'll clean and nxt them up even

Comment

Working...
                              X