A5 Nav MFD2 Feeler.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A5 Nav MFD2 Feeler.

MFD NAVIGATION DX MFD2 Fits MK5 Golf, Rabbit, Jetta and Passat.
    Comes with Nav disc. Missing antenna but you can pick those up for $30. Plug and play. Selling for a friend. $1400 OBO.

Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: A5 Nav MFD2 Feeler.

BuMp!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

very tempting...

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
        very tempting...

New Price! $1300. Just to make it a little more tempting.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

bUmP!~

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Last call. $1000.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Ttt

You dig sucka?!

Comment

can i play dvds, and hook my ipod

Comment

Sold and installed. Works like a hot-damn. I can get more let me know if anyone is interested.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
                  X