FS: Alpine SWR-1040 10" Subwoofer in Sealed Enclosure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Alpine SWR-1040 10" Subwoofer in Sealed Enclosure

I'm selling my Alpine SWR-1040 10" Subwoofer, and the sealed enclosure it's sitting in. I had this in my 2001 GTI a few years ago. It is an amazing sub... very tight and controlled and goes very LOW. I definitely miss how hard it hits... no sound system I've had since has been as good.

This would be the perfect mate to the amp I'm selling in this thread.

Asking $175 for both.

billip
    2013 Audi RS 5

Re: FS: Alpine SWR-1040 10" Subwoofer in Sealed Enclosure

Sale pending.
    billip
    2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

SOLD! Thanks Eric!
      billip
      2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Hey man, no probs, nice sub n great to meet you. Good luck with the TT, not that youll need it !!!

Did you come out onto your balcony to take a look at the golf last night? saw the door closing as i put my belt on. Sorry to disapoint but im still in the winter shitter. Just about got steady in the money matters again now after moving out here so i can finally start to have some fun with cars again. The golf will be on the road late next week . see you at a meet?

Cheers.
        Last edited by Kordain; 03-23-2007, 08:10 AM.
        Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Kordain View Post
          Hey man, no probs, nice sub n great to meet you. Good luck with the TT, not that youll need it !!!

Did you come out onto your balcony to take a look at the golf last night? saw the door closing as i put my belt on. Sorry to disapoint but im still in the winter shitter. Just about got steady in the money matters again now after moving out here so i can finally start to have some fun with cars again. The golf will be on the road late next week . see you at a meet?

Cheers.
          Thanks. Must have been my roommate on the balcony. One of these days I'll make it to a meet, I swear!
          billip
          2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Working...
          X