FS: Pioneed DEH-P8500MP Car Audio Deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Pioneed DEH-P8500MP Car Audio Deck

Selling my Pioneer DEH-P8500MP car audio deck. This is pretty much the most sophisticated deck made by pioneer. Future shop's price is $750 canadian online, and I think they have it for $799 in-store regular price.

This deck was only installed in my car for one night. It is essentially brand new. It sounds beautiful and has amazing on-screen effects. The fold down face is the nicest you will find. I got a deal I couldn't resist on an Alpine while buying my subwoofer and amp, and no longer have a use for this top of the line deck.

I am going to be taking a loss on this deck, but I want to sell it quick so I can recoup the cost of my Alpine. My current price is $XXX Canadian, delivered in person to anyone in the Calgary area. It comes with a 1 year warranty in Canada, and I have the cables, remote, mounting bracket, everything else that comes with the deck. I think that this is a pretty good price considering that you would pay over $800 with tax anywhere in town. This deck has only been in stores for less than a month!

You can view the deck at these links:

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...d=&newdeptid=9

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...y=L#morephotos

If you are seriously interested and want some pictures of the actual unit, or have any questions, you can PM me, post here, or email kdread@ucalgary.ca
    Last edited by Kor; 07-17-2003, 04:43 PM.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

damn chris that deck is top end man.. buggers were trying to sell me that one when I got mine.. good luck selling it shouldn't be a problem

Comment

New Lower Price! $600 come on guys!
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Damn thats only 6x as much money as I have!! lol
        Nick
        There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm saving up for DVD player but I'll ask around.

QuA
          2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Oh yeah, if you have a membership Peter will probably do the install free!
            Nick
            There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

Sure, why not. I've done dozens now! lol

Comment

VW installs are easy to do just getting the stock HU out is a pain.. i was trying to install my own deck but couldnt' get the stock deck out.. so i took it to soundsaround.. it took their installer 30minutes to pull out my stock HU.. he said he's never seen a VW come with such a tight deck

Comment

Kris and I can get the stock double-din decks out in minutes with pieces of plastic. Practice makes perfect I guess!

Peter

Comment

There is a "trick" to making the tools. Others imitate, we originate.
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Comment

no i actually have my own set of stereo removal keys that are metal.. i was popping the tabs in and stuff the bugger just wouldn't come out.. oh well its done now so i don't care anymore haha

Comment

$550 or $525 if you're a NewVeeDub member!
                          KR
                          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Is your pricing in Canadian or US? If its in Canadian, how much are you asking in US? Thanks! (email me please alex@bit-net.com )

- alex

Comment

Its $525 Canadian including shipping anywhere in Canada. At today's exchange rate this works out to somewhere around $375 US including a bit extra for shipping down south. Anyhow I sent you an email.
                              KR
                              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                              X