FS Clarion Amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Clarion Amps

It's time for a change so the install is being redone. As a result I have three Clarion amps for sale.

I have two Clarion apx201.2s. Both in good condition with the odd little mark here or there but nothing that detracts from the overall appearance. The removeable heat sinks are currently painted a Copper / Burnt Orange but can be changed to whatever you wish.

2/1 Channel power amplifier
    Maximum Power Output 200W
    Continuous Average Power Output 100W (50W x 2 into 4 Ohms 20Hz-20kHz @0.05% THD)
    Typical 2-Ohm Stereo 110W x 2 @ 0.5% THD
    Typical 2 Ohm Mono Power 1kHz 230W @ 0.5% THD
    Bass Extender Control 0~18dB @ 45Hz
    Adjustable 55Hz-5.5kHz, 12dB/oct. High/Low Pass Crossover
    Mixed-Mode Operation
    Bridgeable 2/1 Channel Operation
    Speaker Level Inputs
    Double-Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board

I have one Clarion DPX1001.1 mono block that powers my sub. And again, it is in good condition with the odd little mark here or there but nothing that detracts from the overall appearance. The removeable heat sinks are currently painted a Copper / Burnt Orange but can be changed to whatever you wish. This amp was also recently refurbished at Clarion and comes with a one year warranty (good number of months left).

Maximum Power Output: 1000
    Continuous Power Output: 250x2
    THD @Rated Output (%): <.05%
    Sound to Noise Ration (A wtg): >95dB
    Frequency Response (+/-1dB): 10Hz-50kHz
    Line Level Input Sensitivity: 200mV-8V
    Speaker Level Input Sensitivity: 400mV to 16V
    Input Impedance - Low Level: 12k Ohms
    - High Level: 395 Ohms
    Output Impedance: 1 Ohms Stereo
    : 2 Ohms Bridged

I've been told $550 is a fair price for them but they're only worth what someone is willing to pay so it is best offer. Lets try a NEW price: $480!?!?

I also have the faceplate that could be worked into a deal if required - it fits the back of a MKIV Golf GTi (or any Golf IV for that matter) perfectly and is shown in the first picture.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    Last edited by aholl; 03-12-2010, 02:09 PM.

Re: FS Clarion Amps

ok...did you custom that faceplate or buy it somewhere? I'm looking to do my own stereo install this week and that is exactly what I wanted to do. Sorry for jacking the thread, just looking for ideas and options for my stereo.
    2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
    Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Originally posted by dJ View Post
      ok...did you custom that faceplate or buy it somewhere? I'm looking to do my own stereo install this week and that is exactly what I wanted to do. Sorry for jacking the thread, just looking for ideas and options for my stereo.
      It's custom for my amps and sub, but it could be yours with the purchase of the amps!!!

Comment

hahaha. Well unfortunately I already have my amps and subs, I was just looking for a place that did custom faceplates like that one so I wouldn't have to try and do it myself.
        2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
        Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Bump for NEW price

Comment

Working...
          X