Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning out old car audio stuff

Some Stereo stuff!

2 x "Premium IV" head units. No codes... I do have the VIN for the car that both came out of. 10$ each

Also have a a CD changer unit. VW Part# 1H0 035 111 AX. It is intended to fit mk3 Golfs and Jettas with the "Premium" head unit. May also work in some mk4s. This unit is brand new factory refurbished. I ordered it and never installed it. It DOES NOT COME WITH THE CD MAGAZINE TO HOLD CDs. This would be ideal for someone who has a non-functioning CD changer and is able to keep their old magazine. - 40$

Thanks!
    Last edited by stefan; 08-23-2011, 09:50 PM. Reason: updated
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Re: Cleaning out old car audio stuff

pm'd
    Jay

Comment

Anyone know the easiest way to get unlock codes? Can anyone do it without charging more than the few dollars that these are worth? I have the VIN numbers for the cars they came from. NLVW told me they'd charge me, even for the one that came from the car I bought from them.
      Stefan
      -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
      -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Updated post bump.
        Stefan
        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Working...
        X