CDA-9886 and Sirrius Sat radio interface KCA-SC100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDA-9886 and Sirrius Sat radio interface KCA-SC100

Like the title says i have a CDA 9886 Deck with the sat radio interface(100$) I have had this deck for 1.5 years and never had a problem with it. Its in perfect shape only selling because i am upgradeing to double din. Comes with Deck, AI net Ipod (iphone, and yes it does charge the iphone) Cord, KCA-SC100 and cords, and remote. Heck i'll even throw in the OEM pocket too.
    Best way to reach me is via email at pete.dixon.mb@gmail.com or PM works.

Re: CDA-9886 and Sirrius Sat radio interface KCA-SC100

Does it come with the sat radio antenna or just the option to connect one to the deck?
    2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
    Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Well you have to get the in car sat radio thing, its normally free with a subscription. But you have the interface to hook that into.

Comment

Too bad up you are up in Edmonton
        Ben
        2016 Ram 3500 Laramie
        2000 Jetta TDi, Dead and removing parts
        2005 Passat Wagon TDi, 310,000 km's and counting, BSM delete done....Trans died going to replace
        Her's
        2016 Toyota Highlander XLE Pearl White

Comment

going going gone sold !

Comment

Working...
          X