new headunit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new headunit

i've been thinking about picking up a new headunit and i've been looking at the pioneer AVH-P3400BH specifically.
    what else and where do i buy the rest of the parts to keep my steering wheel controls, and get a trim kit??

Re: new headunit

Originally posted by danno View Post
    i've been thinking about picking up a new headunit and i've been looking at the pioneer AVH-P3400BH specifically.
    what else and where do i buy the rest of the parts to keep my steering wheel controls, and get a trim kit??
    Dunno about the answers to your questions but I know two great online sites are Sonic Electronix and Woofers Etc, try them.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I can bring in all of the above
      Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

i got all my stuff from alex aside from a few specialty things for the allroad (enfig)

i have the 3200BT in my s4 and ar..great deck!

Comment

Pm for popp thanks guys

Comment

I guess I'm out of the loop but does canada have hd radio, or pandora. I can get away with the 2400bt then.

Comment

Pandora is coming very soon to Canada. If not already here, then before june
              Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

I just put a 3300bt in my wifes B5.5 Passat 2 weeks ago and it is awesome and it was $350 @ bestbuy (but its not on their site anymore) and a Metra dash kit, wiring kit and antenna adaptor for around $60.00.

Bluetooth works great and it fits in with the car looking pretty close to OEM.
                2011 Frontier DD
                2007 BMW 5'er (wifey's)
                2004 Audi A4 1.8T 6spd FrankenTurbo & Meth

Comment

ya i didn't realize how cheap these units are, i got the 2400bt because i don't intend on using hd radio if it ever gets here. it was 320 shipped. i might order another one for my truck if i really like this one.
                  Last edited by danno; 04-01-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

In my wifes Passat, no NAV but she wouldn't use it anyways. Definitely worth $400 w/metra kit imo

2011 Frontier DD
                    2007 BMW 5'er (wifey's)
                    2004 Audi A4 1.8T 6spd FrankenTurbo & Meth

Comment

Working...
                    X