Feeler- Sony CDX-MP80 Headunit with extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler- Sony CDX-MP80 Headunit with extras

Seeing if anybody would be interested in buying my Sony HU. Comes with VW wiring harness, antenna adapter, wire to fuse box, OEM Din pocket. I'm going a different route in my car now with audio.

The specs are as follows
    4x52W output, 3 4Volt preouts, sub out, 7 color selectable display w/dimming (red matches 100% blue is slightly off),detachable face, tray load with shock protection and track/data buffering (never skipped once before on me), 7 built in EQs, A wierd sony technology that makes lower door speakers sound higher up.. works very well hard to explain..remote control, supports CD/CD-RW and MP3s on either..reads ID3 tags for MP3s.. one thing I really love about this deck is it loads MP3s as fast as regular CDaudio.
    Internal audio settings galore.. i have no idea what half of them do LOL..
    The deck is tray load. It's actually very cool once you get used to it. Pics are below.. any questions please PM me OG box,manuals,etc included

This deck is no longer made by Sony it was stopped a few months ago. Crutchfield in the US was selling these for 450US.

I paid 550+tax for this deck in the spring wiring crap came to 40 bucks and OEM pocket was 55+GST.

I'm asking 350.

Last edited by R_Ethug; 03-02-2004, 10:46 PM.

Re: Feeler- Sony CDX-MP80 Headunit with extras

new price

Comment

Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        Sold
        Wow, fast sale.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S