Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Competition Car Stereo

1 - Alpine CDA7995 ($600)
    1 - Octane-R 1500w (1000w RMS) Monoblock Amplifer ($1100)
    2 - PG Ti10 Subs in a custom box (fitted to a jetta iv trunk) - ($400/sub) + ($500/box)
    1 - Octane-R 800w 4Channel Amplifer - ($700)
    2 - Octane-R 6.5 component speakers (that's 4drivers, 4tweeters, front&back)
    1 - 1farad power capacitor - ($300)
    20 feet of 1awg wire ($12/ft)
    various pg chromed out wiring components ($300)
    70sq.ft of dynamat (not installed obviously) - ($200)
    ----------------------------
    asking $2500

this system is the perfect mix of spl & sq, you have the largest drivers possible your doors and 10" subs that can hit lower than most 12's. The trunk box is custom made to fit the trunk of a jetta. (i assume the golf's trunk is the same dimensions too, right?). This is a competition sound system worth $4500 if you were to go out and buy it right now. I'm selling it because im selling my jetta and i know i'll get more for it parting it out, than with the car. i don't have my digital camera right now, but when i get it back, i will take pics of the subs in the box, and the deck. the system is barely used. the 2300w of power this thing pushes is incredible.

if you're interested in winning car audio competitions or just having an incredible car stereo system for your mkiv, email me at ryanazarko@hotmail.com

if i could fit this baby in my next car, trust me, i would keep it.
    Last edited by ryanazarko; 04-30-2004, 08:00 PM. Reason: grammar errors :S

Re: FS: Competition Car Stereo

Would you sell the deck seperately? or just the system as a whole?

Comment

Re: FS: Competition Car Stereo

That post is from April. And that dude doesn't post much on this site anymore.

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Working...
      X