FS: Ipod + carkit + sony deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Ipod + carkit + sony deck

Howdy, you proally read this in that other forum but here it is again!

WHO WANTS TO BUY A 20GB IPOD (with 3 year over the counter warranty (exp. Mar 07) Over the counter from future shop basically means you can fu*k it up as much as you want, go in and grab a new one off the shelf and be on your way. The guy told me "No Questions Asked" haha)
    incl. a Sony deck attachment (paid over $300 for this crap shipped and its never been installed! Allows you to move through songs using the stereo controls so you can hide the ipod in the glovebox or trunk or whatever)

Comeon now! 20gb ipod alone is still retailin @ 550 (without the extra $100 for the over the counter warranty!)

Also, as a free bouns, Ill throw in a SONY mp3 player car deck. Colors match VW interior almost perfectly (the blue is a bit brighter, red is dead on) The CD player will also display ID3 tags + file names so you'll know what your listening to.

Asking $650 for the lot
    nvd price 600
    Last edited by James; 07-15-2004, 10:53 AM.
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Re: FS: Ipod + carkit + sony deck

good price! Just a little thing about that warranty though, I bought a palm pilot with that warranty, they also said no questions asked, said I could drop it in the ocean and they'd give me a new one, well I broke it by cracking the screen, they said no dice, too bad.....anyhow, if I had the extra cash and it was a CD adapter for the stock deck I'd be all over this, do you accept pocket lint?
    Last edited by Aleks; 06-09-2004, 12:46 PM.
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
      good price! Just a little thing about that warranty though, I bought a palm pilot with that warranty, they also said no questions asked, said I could drop it in the ocean and they'd give me a new one, well I broke it by cracking the screen, they said no dice, too bad.....anyhow, if I had the extra cash I'd do this, but......
      Future Shop has done similar things to other people I know as well... also for their "price matching" policy (not sure if they still have this). They used to beat/match any advertised price, but I tried on several occasions to bring in an advertisement for the same product, and they would just say "too bad" if it was lower than they felt like going!

However I also know that a friend had some computer speakers on this plan, and he managed to trade them in for a newer model like 2 years later when one broke.
      Last edited by Kor; 06-09-2004, 12:48 PM.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

One of you guys mind posting this on beyond? Im not a member there, nor do I want to be It'll have a way better chance of selling there cuz rice don't care about stock interior....at....all!
        -james

Comment

Still for sale, finally got around to posting it other places than NVD.

Im flexible on the price to a certian degree as well. You know you want one. They are the hype.
          -james

Comment

Not for me but got model or pics of the deck?

Khyron
            Geoff
            Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

will post some when I find my cam
              The deck (strangly enough) matches a vw interior. The red is dead on, blue is a lil off but looks decent.
              -james

Comment

OK, Ive got a couple buyers lined up but Ill give NVD'ers 1 more chance (should be gone by monday)

$550 for the lot.

Post here if you wanna do it up!
                -james

Comment

Originally posted by j'aime ta femme
                  OK, Ive got a couple buyers lined up but Ill give NVD'ers 1 more chance (should be gone by monday)

$550 for the lot.

Post here if you wanna do it up!

Ipod is gone, still have car kit + sony MP3 deck for $150 . PM or email me
                  -james

Comment

Working...
                  X