Bass Control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass Control?

So I have 2 new Type-E Alpine subs, and a Rockford Forgate amp (2 year old). I am missing my bass control and was wondering if anyone has one. I will be buying a new amp over the summer I think, but just want to run my subs…
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Re: Bass Control?

Originally posted by RussellB
    So I have 2 new Type-E Alpine subs, and a Rockford Forgate amp (2 year old). I am missing my bass control and was wondering if anyone has one. I will be buying a new amp over the summer I think, but just want to run my subs…
    I am sure it is just a lobrithmic 10k but I don't know the pinout. Do some searching on the net and I am sure we can make one. I am still working on a digital pot version for my JL amps.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I work at Best Buy and have this problem often. You can online to www.BestBuy.com and scroll all the way to the bottom for product support. Click on the link and follow the other two links. Type in the model of the amp and then it will bring up all the parts available for your amp. You can order practically any part for any electronic off of that website. You'll just need a credit card.
      Griz
      2002 Jetta 1.8T

Comment

Originally posted by JEden06
        I work at Best Buy and have this problem often. You can online to www.BestBuy.com and scroll all the way to the bottom for product support. Click on the link and follow the other two links. Type in the model of the amp and then it will bring up all the parts available for your amp. You can order practically any part for any electronic off of that website. You'll just need a credit card.
        yo did you just get your car serviced recently at Fifth avenue Auto Haus???

Comment

Working...
        X