Focal Sub in box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focal Sub in box

So I've decided to finally sell this thing. I originally bought it to put in my 2.5RS but got rid of the car before I even had the chance to install it and it doesn't fit in the Corrado very good. It has never been used and is currently sitting in my Apartment.

The Sub is a 10" (11" in Focalneese) Focal H Polyflex. The box was a limited time thing that was not one of their "regular" boxes. So anyway the sub (without box) normally retails for about $450 Canadian (I believe) to give you an idea. The Box is ported and is the correct volume for the sub, and don't be decieved, it sounds VERY tight.

I was thinking between $350-400 for it. If you are interested you can post or PM Me (I check the site often). I don't have a stereo in my car at this time but if you have a stereo I have no problem trying it out in your car.

Jason
    Jay

oops forgot to addthe picture, and add that the box is designed by Focal and they came together.
    Jay

Comment

Bump, 'cause I'll probably never install it especially 'cause I'm looking at selling the 'rado in Sept.
      Jay

Comment

Working...
      X