Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guinea pig cage or rabbits.

free,pick up only.
    comes with shavings and some food,plus a log cabin and a castle.
    approx 2'x3'
    metal cage with plastic bottom.
    2 years old.
    i can't believe the dwarf rabbit lived 10 years and the guinea pig went almost 9 years.
    shoot a pm.

Re: guinea pig cage or rabbits.

They both dead? I remember looking after those little critters...
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
      They both dead? I remember looking after those little critters...
      ya the guinea pig died about 2 months prior to the Rabbit.
      hey when you stopping by for a frosty??

Comment

As soon as I finish my antibiotics. I am scheduled for a root canal on the third of next month. I also dislocated my right knee on friday. I'm in pretty rough shape lately. Did that guy come over to berts and ask you some questions about his vanagon?

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

feel your pain, im on the antibiotics waiting for a root canal to be redone but gotta wait till August, the barstewards. but on a good side its been 3 years since i popped my knee last so hopefully its strong again by now
          Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Holy crap Eric! I thought I was the only one around here that was falling apart. Dislocating your knee isn't a party unless you can relocate it yourself. I had the ems put it back in for me after i inhailed half of their stash of laughing gas. What a high! I have my knee immobilized in a knee brace it's not bad to walk on so looks like I'll be doing some self rehab at the gym Monday.

Not to hijack Paul's thread.... So, anyone need a rabbit cage??? LOL
            Last edited by VAG_Tech; 05-25-2008, 08:06 AM.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Hijack: Look into getting fitted insoles for your shoes. They helped fix my knee problems over 15 years ago and I have never had severe problems since.
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

HIJACK HIJACK

yup found out it was my bad feet that contributed to knee straining and weakening, I have insoles now and attribute that to my knee being a lot stronger over the last 3 years. so much so i went back to kick boxing and Thaikwondo after 5 years off coz of my knee.
                Last edited by Kordain; 05-25-2008, 12:10 PM.
                Eric..

Comment

That rabbit cage sounds really nice, someone should definitely take it
                  Eric..

Comment

Started a new thread...
                    http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/sho...922#post145922

Good Luck getting rid of the cage Paul!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
                    X