Sony Minidisc Walkman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Minidisc Walkman

Not sure if I really have to explain it too much - it plays/records minidiscs, and it's a walkman.

You can take it on a plane, you can take it on a train. You can listen in the park, you can listen in the dark. You can wear it on your belt, you can cover it with felt.

Anyway, it's all metal so it has some heft to it. It's also quite robust and will put up to a slurry of abuse.

There are some minor scuffs and whatnot, but they only add to its character.

I also have this carry-case and pouch for it, along with some blank discs I will throw in to sweeten an already sweet deal.

Oh, and I might also have a car adapter for it aswell if you fancy hooking it up to your car hi-fi unit.

Seeing as it was $500 new, I will part with it for $150. By the way - it's the silver one in the picture below.

Ta.
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

that's a good deal. my sister has pretty much the exact same one and she loves it. she's got it hooked up in her car
    Simon

Comment

I have a MD player and I love it.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

You have just heard two unsolicited testimonials as to the delight these gadgets bring their owners. You'd be foolish not to jump at the chance to purchase one for yourself!
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

MD is way better than most MP3 portables. Possible exception of the iPod. But the iPod is expensive.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

my 20gig Ipod owns but bump for chris

Comment

Working...
            X