FS: Modded Xbox 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Modded Xbox 1

xecutor chip, xbmc installed, comes with HDTV connection pack and xbox remote and 2 controllers, 250gig HD for lots of movie space

cannot do 1080p rips but any normal divx/xvid rip go nuts and works great for a home theatre setup..

100 bucks

Re: FS: Modded Xbox 1

you get a media tank in its place?
    Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

nah i still have another one.. this is my bros but he doesn't want it anymore.. mod chip was just resoldered by brent on the boards too

Comment

What exactally does this chip do?

+15bhp?
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Basically his xbox is a media hub that will play burnt games and run a wicked media server program called xbox media center. I used to have a modded one myself until my drive crapped out on me. I still have a stack of like 50 original xbox games laying around

Comment

yea if you want a perfect media center this is it.. can play anything you pretty much toss at it.. and tons of storage.. you FTP upload stuff to it.. pretty easy

can can play games too.. emulators and stuff also for snes,nes,etc

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but is there any difference than this and the current gen Xbox? Will it play all the current games etc.?

A
              www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

The xbox and xbox360 are completely different systems. Think nintendo and super nintendo.
                Name: Brent
                His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

So this is pretty much what a 360 is today...Yeah they are different systems..but this modded one can pretty much do what the 360 can already do. At least the 360 I have is setup as a media centre. This is cheaper though. Good luck with the sale.
                  2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
                  Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

i thought there were some issues around streaming video from a PC as a server and the new 360 not doing it. I have a modded xbox same as this and use it to play media straight off my PC hard disk and internet, can play music video etc.
                    Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

i've tried my 360 for streaming it works OK for divx/xvid depending on file sizes.. and this is over wireless.. if it was wired it would be much better

i like my xbox1 which i still use (as mentioned above) because it plays them locally instead.. i dunno it works awesome for what it is.. if nobody wants it i'll give it to my neighbour or something

Comment

Working...
                      X