WTB: Older 35mm SLR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Older 35mm SLR

I'm looking for an older 35mm SLR camera. I have a friend getting into photography, and he has been looking for one - so I thought I would try to help him out.

It has to be good quality (preferably Canon or Minolta) - but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!
    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Re: WTB: Older 35mm SLR

I'm sure you've looked, but I've seen several pop up on kijiji over the last while. I've been looking for nikon lenses,and see bodies on there every now and then.
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

I am not sure how "older" you are looking for, but I am looking to part with my Cannon A-1.

Comes with:
      - Body
      - 80-200mm zoom lense
      - 28mm lense
      - Lowepro top load zoom 2 case
      - what ever other bits & peices I can find

I am not sure how much it is worth, but I was thinking $150ish

Andrew
      www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

I have a minolta 35mm SLR that was good in its day and I could part with if you wanted. I tend to use the wifes digi slr now. I think the camera is now 5yr old but has rarely been used and is in like new condition. even got a spare battery for it

Ill look out the model tonight for you.
        Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

www.vintagevisuals.com

I have dealt with him before. Has a huge selection and is an all round good guy.

Comment

i tried to find this place last weekend... I was obviously looking in the wrong spot, or I'm a dumb ass and drove past it several times over. The guy did get back to my email right away though.
            Stefan
            -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
            -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
            -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
            -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

I have a Pentax Mxz50. I have the Sigma lens with 28-80mm Lens. I also have a 100-300 Sigma Lens. I dont use it anymore. Your welcome to have it. It looks like this.
              http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pho/1186958657.html

The only snag is that its back Home (UK) I should be flying back home for a few weeks in the summer. I can bring it back with me. If you can hold out till around September you welcome to have it.
              Current: 2002 Zonda CRV
              2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI
              2001 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (European)

Comment

Have a Minolta x700 with a whole whack of stuff.
                2012 VW Jetta GLI

Comment

Working...
                X