Photos !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos !

Im looking to shoot some vw's, wanting to get my name out a little more if you are interested PM message me on Facebook @ Keely stay classy Gibb

Heres some of my work for example OR go to Facebook and look up KeelyGibb Photography

Re: Photos !

Some nice pics there, good luck with finding more subjects to shoot!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

way to stomp on my turf.
      I take pictures for money.

Comment

Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

hahahaha, im playin

if you have any questions about shooting cars or shooting in general, let me know. First few tips are free.

(please, no tip jokes)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
            hahahaha, im playin

if you have any questions about shooting cars or shooting in general, let me know. First few tips are free.

(please, no tip jokes)

I've been shooting cars for a few years now and published in a magazine i think I'm all good

Comment

snap

Comment

Boom!

P.S. you can shoot my Jetta and/or Benz anytime but I'm not paying **** if your charging for your services haha!
                Last edited by popp; 06-22-2013, 06:39 PM.
                Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Originally posted by StayClassyMKVI View Post
                  I've been shooting cars for a few years now and published in a magazine i think I'm all good
                  Wow, great attitude. I was genuinely trying to be nice to a club member who made it seem like she wanted to "get her name out there", you'd think by being in a magazine you would already have that, but instead it just gave you an ego and a side to an argument to sound better than someone, wicked

Comment

I would settle down a bit Jim, think you are taking the comment the wrong way here.

Comment

What magazine were your photos in, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by martin13 View Post
                        What magazine were your photos in, if you don't mind me asking?

I had a few photos in mini trucking magazine dec issue 2012 coverage for sideshow in lethbridge

Comment

Wow, great attitude. I was genuinely trying to be nice to a club member who made it seem like she wanted to "get her name out there", you'd think by being in a magazine you would already have that, but instead it just gave you an ego and a side to an argument to sound better than someone, wicked
                          Well Jim this is the Same situation we had on Instagram I noticed you bought you camera and I had a few tips and you took it the wrong way and blocked me and I was just happy to see someone else interested in photography .
                          I never would have brought up the magazine thing if you wouldn't have brought up the turf and tip thing in a bad attitude I know it's hard to tell over typing what kind of tone you are saying it in and I apologize if you thought it was that way .

Comment

k

kinda agree with you here, when I first read it I thought she was a little high on herself. To shoot a most of the feature cars for most magazines require a huge lighting rig set up to show the car at its best. There has been allot of people going out and buying nice higher end camera in the last 5 years and calling themselves photographers. I have seen many a shitty shot posted on line by these types. Not saying the op fits this mold
                            Been driving VAG for longer then allot of the members have been alive

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
                              This.
                              Mitch

1996 Harlequin
                              2001 Toyota Highlander

Comment

Working...
                              X