WTB : Expressview Recievers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB : Expressview Recievers

Im looking for 2 Bell Expressvu recievers to add to my exsiting 2 and thought id see if i could find some used ones around.
    I would take 1 high definition and 1 regular with cards so if anyone has any or knows where to get one let me know.
    Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Re: WTB : Expressview Recievers

Originally posted by Silverfire
    Im looking for 2 Bell Expressvu recievers to add to my exsiting 2 and thought id see if i could find some used ones around.
    I would take 1 high definition and 1 regular with cards so if anyone has any or knows where to get one let me know.
    I have a Direct TV one....don't know if you would be interested?
    Steve
    2002 Golf TDi
    Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by TDi_Steve
      I have a Direct TV one....don't know if you would be interested?
      I am using my old DTV recievers as doorstops lol

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

found one 2700

now i just need a HD reciever
        Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

I have a 3120 that I used for a year before I canselled my dish. I have booth the new card & the old one if you are still interested.

Andrew
          www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
            I am using my old DTV recievers as doorstops lol
            Rogers has/had a deal I think, turn in any (and I do mean any) sattelite reciever and they trade you straight up for a digital cable receiver, but they also throw in 6 months of service, my friend had 2 non-working old receivers from when he used to pirate sattelite and got hooked up with 2 digitial cable receivers + 6 months of service for nothing...
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

damn! too bad I already have ExpressVu.

Present
              2010 Audi A4 S-Line
              2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
              2003 VW Jetta GLI
              1992 VW Jetta GL
              1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Gimmie one of your doorstops next time im over mike I need a digital cable box still
                REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                -james

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                  Rogers has/had a deal I think, turn in any (and I do mean any) sattelite reciever and they trade you straight up for a digital cable receiver,
                  Those are the recievers that use to "to be run over with the fork lift" *wink wink*
                  Now that all the major sat players have gone to new systems (that have yet to be hacked) all the old recievers are junk so trade them in if you can. YOu can also use the old recievers for freewave sat TV but I heard the programming sucks and not many channels. Now using a computer sat card is a whole nother matter...
                  Name: Brent
                  His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                  Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                  Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by James
                    Gimmie one of your doorstops next time im over mike I need a digital cable box still
                    Done and Done.

Present
                    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                    2003 VW Jetta GLI
                    1992 VW Jetta GL
                    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                      Rogers has/had a deal I think, turn in any (and I do mean any) sattelite reciever and they trade you straight up for a digital cable receiver, but they also throw in 6 months of service, my friend had 2 non-working old receivers from when he used to pirate sattelite and got hooked up with 2 digitial cable receivers + 6 months of service for nothing...
                      I jumped on that offer, my friend turned in his old RCA dish that he couldn't use anymore and I got the cable box.

Comment

Originally posted by TDI DUB
                        I jumped on that offer, my friend turned in his old RCA dish that he couldn't use anymore and I got the cable box.
                        Yeah I talked to my friend over Lunch and he said that Rogers changed it since some people were abusing their generosity and getting like 10 boxes. Now its only 1 per person and 2 or 3 months free, but you may be able to negotiate.
                        KR
                        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

It was a friend of mine who works for Shaw, he had a dish that he couldn't use anymore, he gave it to me, then hooked up the the cable box. He got paid for the job and I got the Cable box and 3 months free, a win win situation.

Comment

I need a cable box for my new place, so if anyone has an old receiver, it would be much appreciated
                            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Working...
                            X