Darth Vader talking coin bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darth Vader talking coin bank

Sifting through some stuff I don't have any use for and I found this Darth Vader coin bank that says " Impressive, most impressive but, you are not a Jedi yet!" when you put coins in it. Looks like this below. Also he moves and his light saber lights up when his arm raises.

I was looking to get $15 for it.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Darth Vader talking coin bank

how much money does it hold dave? i'd take it from you at the next meet if it can fit like loonies and toonies into it.

Comment

I haven't checked to see if it holds toonies. I'll look and get back to you. Thanks!
      Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

somebody better buy this. I've got one, and I use it on a daily basis for all my accumulated pennies
        Last edited by Flanders; 10-20-2005, 08:10 PM.
        1.8T
        Not quite stock anymore...

Comment

I always play with one of those when I go to toysRus.
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
          X