Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS-Apple IPOD Mini 4gb

Hey guys I have a slightly used apple mini ipod 4gb on sale
    it includes everything (Ipod, I-Trip, Earpones, Wall charger, software) and will be packaged in the orginal box. Its in excellent condition. It also includes extended best buy warrenty (3 years and 4 months) remaining. Im aiming for around $200, or obo. The Ipod costed me $249.99+tax, Itrip $59.99 + tax, which is around $309.00 plus on top of that I also purchased the extended warrenty plan from best buy. My loss is your gain
    Last edited by forreal; 11-01-2005, 01:52 AM.

Re: FS-Apple IPOD Mini 4gb

How used is "slightly used"?
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Comment

Colour?
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Im actually selling this for my friend I think its about 8 months old but I will have to double check the reciept. Its in really good condition with no scratches on it. Its a silver Ipod, and the reason hes selling it is because he recently just turned 19 and one of his cusins baught him a Ipod nano and has no use of this one. He barely even used it, he orignally baught it to use with his car but then he baught a mp3 deck and never even used it it just laid around most of the time. thanks
        Last edited by forreal; 11-01-2005, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X