• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fs: Xbox 360

every retailer in calgary is sold out

Comment

I'll wait for the price and moddability too....
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

They will be making lots more....no need to rush out and pay top dollar. I would like to do a mod version with Linux and a big HD and have it as a PVR. I'm sure it will be several months before the mod chips are out.
        2004 VW Jetta TDI Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
          I'm sure it will be several months before the mod chips are out.
          My guess is a year. I think someone will design a new HDD holder too since the current drive is a slim laptop drive.
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Doesn't the Windows Media Edition take care of the PVR duty right out of the box? Seems like a lot of trouble to do a linux PVR...

Comment

google mythtv for a pvr.. you can setup a linux backend server that your current xbox connects to (frontend) and will be a pvr its pretty slick
              Last edited by R_Ethug; 11-23-2005, 08:06 AM.

Comment

does anyone know any place that I can buy xbox 360 from here in calgary? i dont want to pay $1000 on ebay. i really need one. I was supposed to get one from some guy i knew, he said he would wait in line and get me one if i paid him $50 to stand in line for me, but he ended up giving me back my 50buks and kept the xbox for himself. I was going to give it to my nephew as a gift..please if someone can help please do
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by forreal
                  does anyone know any place that I can buy xbox 360 from here in calgary? i dont want to pay $1000 on ebay. i really need one. I was supposed to get one from some guy i knew, he said he would wait in line and get me one if i paid him $50 to stand in line for me, but he ended up giving me back my 50buks and kept the xbox for himself. I was going to give it to my nephew as a gift..please if someone can help please do
                  thanks
                  That's a rotten deal, rumour has it they are sold out everywhere in Calgary.
                  Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
                    That's a rotten deal, rumour has it they are sold out everywhere in Calgary.
                    i know like once he found out they were selling on ebay for double right then hes like sorry its mine...i was thinkin maybe like if someone knows of a small video game shop or something...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by forreal
                      i know like once he found out they were selling on ebay for double right then hes like sorry its mine...i was thinkin maybe like if someone knows of a small video game shop or something...thanks
                      Yea, don't buy one one ebay that's just stupid, I still can't believe people are buying them. in a month you'll be kicking yoursef when the shelves are lined with them.
                      Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
                        Yea, don't buy one one ebay that's just stupid, I still can't believe people are buying them. in a month you'll be kicking yoursef when the shelves are lined with them.
                        No doubt! Everyone keeps saying they are sold out till' AFTER christmas....ya right! You wait till' the middle of December, the stores won't be able to get rid of all the 360's they'll have in stock
                        Kyle
                        2000 Audi S4

Comment

Working...
                        X