Moving and selling some furniture and stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving and selling some furniture and stuff

Hi folks. I'm moving in a couple weeks and need to sell off some stuff that won't fit in the new place.

Ikea Jerker desk birch/silver this is an awesome desk but too big for my new place and I don't want to have to move it. $100

Leather computer chair, big and comfy. $50

cheers

CD racks. 2 of em, sturdy metal, black, hold 130CDS each. Sold together for $40.

Shop Vac 1hp (1.5hp with optional Neuspeed sticker) portable vaccum, good for cleaning the car. $50

AIWA mini system stereo with 3 disc changer, dual cassette. $100OBO.
    Yuval
    2008 Volvo C30 T5

[quote]Originally posted by uv23:
    Hi folks. I'm moving in a couple weeks and need to sell off some stuff that won't fit in the new place.

Ikea Jerker desk birch/silver this is an awesome desk but too big for my new place and I don't want to have to move it. $100

Leather computer chair, big and comfy. $50

cheers

CD racks. 2 of em, sturdy metal, black, hold 130CDS each. Sold together for $40.

Shop Vac 1hp (1.5hp with optional Neuspeed sticker) portable vaccum, good for cleaning the car. $50

AIWA mini system stereo with 3 disc changer, dual cassette. $100OBO.

Dammit Yuval! I just bought a new computer desk and chair...I'll ask my wife about the leather chair though....any cracking on it?

Thanks,
    --------------------------------------------------
    Ian
    '06 Jetta TDI - Shadow Blue - my demo
    '06 Jetta 2.5 - Platinum Grey - Mom's Car
    '03 Jetta 1.8T - Reflex Silver - SOLD
    '99 Golf 2.0 - Black - SOLD
    '93 Jetta 2.0 - Black - Dad's Car
    '92 Jetta 1.8 - Grey - Sister's Car
    '90 Jetta 1.8 - White - FOR SALE
    '90 Jetta 2-Door - Black - soon!
    --------------------------------------------------

Comment

Well then just return that new desk and buy mine. The chair is a costco leather chair. Its nothing glamorous but its very comfy and a bargain at $50. Its in good shape.
      Yuval
      2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Working...
      X