Membership card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership card

Ok, I figure that its time to get serious about buying stuff. I need a card. The only thing is my evenings and weekends are pretty hectic for the foreseeable future (at least for this year). Is it possible to meet someone for lunch to hook me up with a card?
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Well we would love to get you a card, I work in the deep south and lunch could be a possibility. Peter may also have some more time during the day, but lets see what we can work out.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Cool, I work in the NE (by the airport) so anything close to the DF is within easy reach.
      Neil

mods to my car

Comment

What kinds of serious stuff are you buying?
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Well, I'm thinking of an AEM CAI, chip (possibly UP or APR), N75 'H', diverter, suspension (probably just coils and struts), exhaust (I'm thinking Brullen). Not all at once, but probably in that order. I wanna get stuff that not everyone has, but I also want stuff that have been proven to be good products. So, things may change in time.

And I want a T-shirt
          Neil

mods to my car

Comment

where in the NE do you work? i live in the NE durin the school year. castleridge for life.
            Simon

Comment

I work just north of Deerfoot Mall. There is an office/warehouse/industrial park.
              Neil

mods to my car

Comment

i'm newb, quick question...how do i get a card...and what bout this tshirt? thanks

Comment

You can buy a membership at one of our meets, or if you are in a hurry you can meet up with one of our leet admins and they can hook you up The cost of a membership is $30 and this entitles you to discounts at a growing number of places. If you want you can pay an extra $5 into our T-shirt fund, eventually when the fund is big enough (soon) we will make up some cool newveedub T's and make sure you get one.

Welcome to the boards by the way, what do you drive?
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Right now i drive a hand me down toyota camry from my parents. But i'm working my arse off to try and get a new car. I know i dont drive a vw, so please dont ***** at me for being on vw forum. I like the culture, and you guys are always sorta, sticking together, and waiving to fellow dubbers out their. After seeing peters car today, vw has moved to the top of my list of cars to possibly look into. Any suggestions on what to possibly get? i wont be gettin for a while, still gotta work, but it doesnt hurt to look into things. Thanks alot

Comment

Welcome to the boards.
                      Neil

mods to my car

Comment

i've been getting tons of props lately from older model dubbers.. on centre st. a green mk3 gti gave me thumbs up as did i and same with a old mk1 gti on barlow yesterday

Comment

what you should buy all depends on your cash flow

if you gotz da $$ go for an mkIV jetta or GTI, and if you dont have as much to spend im a big fan of the mk3 jetta's

i just bought myself a '99.5 (mkIV) GTI i've only test driven it and i love it... i take ownership of it tomorow YAY!
                          '99 GTI in the works

http://www.angelfire.com/mo2/vwconvr...s/fearthis.gif

Comment

i wish i lived in calgary so i could get a membership :(
                            Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

I posted this exactly 2 months ago and I still don't have a membership!!!
                              Neil

mods to my car

Comment

Working...
                              X