Looking for place to chip in Calgary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for place to chip in Calgary

Im looking to get my 2003 Jetta 1.8T Chipped in Calgary. Only places I know who do it are Tunerworks which sell the APR chip for $895 and Concept1 which sells the Autotech Q-Chip for $650. Are there any other places in Calgary that chip?

Thank,

QuA
    2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

That sounds like a sweet deal. I was wondering if the upsolute chip is socketed? Also will the dealership know I fiddled around with the ECU if they sea a socket with the original ECU back in when i bring it in for tune ups?

Comment

Sounds like a good deal. I was talking with the folks at Concept1 and they said they do a socket of the chip on the car so when you go to the dealership they could just easily pop out the chip and put the original ecu back in.

They offer the Autotech Q-Chip. I'm not even sure what kind of performance that chip will do on a 1.8T.

QuA

Comment

Ohhh Also ... I heard there are 2 versions of the Upsolute chip. The first version gave too much boost so the 2nd version they lowered it a little.
        Have you heard anything about that?

QuA

Comment

Well I'm very interested in getting Upsoluted! My car is a 2003 Tiptronic 1.8T. I hope Simon can chip it. I was wondering if you can give me his contacts. hotmikeyc@hotmail.com

Thanks,

QuA

Comment

Thats sounds like a really great deal. I wish I lived in Calgary. Do you think your contact would have a contact here in Toronto?

2001 GTI GLS 1.8T Reflex Silver

Monte Carlos | Pizzy's | Monster Mats | Kamei Grille | TT Pedals | Euro Golf Shifter | Hella | FK 40mm

*** Looking for Jetta Vents!! ***

Comment

Working...
            X