WTB: 2001 audi S4 parts and clear service light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 2001 audi S4 parts and clear service light

hay i am new to this forum and would like to find some parts for my S4, and also find someone to clear my service light. i do all the work my self but i am just sick of seeing the service light go on every time i turn the car on. can someone help me with clearing it ? or point me in the right direction ? and i am also looking for the following parts:

-e codes or stock front lights

-aftermarket exhaust (muffler or full exhaust)

-lowering springs or coilovers

- boost gauge (must light up red to match the interior lights)

-shift knob(rs4 or any aftermarket knob, i want something different then stock)

- rims (anything that fits S4 other then stock, can have tires or not does not matter)

- roof rack

thanks for looking and if you have anything pm me or post. thanks

Re: WTB: 2001 audi S4 parts and clear service light

I have an extra APR boost gauge.. lights up all red. (No white needle) $50

Also, I believe the service light is resettable without any tools.. the process is in the manual. Something with pulling and pushing the trip computer pins. For other info/research try ou Quattroworld or Audizine.

Comment

Ask floater about his stock headlights he just bought some ecodes from ECS.

What size are your Avus wheels? If they're not bent and in good shape I may be interested. Have some 17" five spoke b6a4 sport wheels I could part with as a trade (full or partial) if you're interested.

And the process to reset the Service light is in the owner's manual.
      Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
      Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
      Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi View Post
        I have an extra APR boost gauge.. lights up all red. (No white needle) $50

Also, I believe the service light is resettable without any tools.. the process is in the manual. Something with pulling and pushing the trip computer pins. For other info/research try ou Quattroworld or Audizine.
        I can get all those brand new!

and here you go:

Click image for larger version

Name:	audi.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	511733
        Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

thanks for the info, and i will get back to you on the boost gauge, and sorry keeping the stock wheels for winter.

Comment

Working...
          X