Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF: (Cheap) OEM MKVI LED Tail Lights

Hi all,

As the title states, I'm looking for a cheap set. If I can afford it, let's talk business.

- Don
    Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Re: LF: (Cheap) OEM MKVI LED Tail Lights

I don't think cheap LED tails exist haha. The cheapest I've ever seen were the $550 ones on here that sold last week. I got mine from OEM Plus on Black Friday last year for $650, regular $750. Can't remember how much shipping was, but duty was at least $100. If that's too rich for your blood, look up Ed's replicas (or something like that) on Vortex. They've been discussed quite a bit in the MKVI Golf/GTI section, and most people say they're nearly OEM quality and look identical. Can't remember how much they are, but it's worth looking at
    Scott
    '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
    '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Haha dang. Looks like that one wasn't meant for me but I'll get my fair share of the LED pie.

So these LED's are ~$8-900? I want OEM's so that's my goal.
      Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Keep an eye out on vortex/ golfmk6.com. I am on the prowl for a set myself.
        Curtis.

Comment

By the time you pay for shipping, duty, and what not, probably. I just checked ECS and OEM Plus (who I wouldn't buy from again unless I had to), and they both have them for $700-800 US depending on if they have the rear fog or not, as well as tinted or not. BKS Tuning has them for $659 US, but I think they come from the UK (I've never bought from them). Bold Sport has them for $429, but I see that they ship via Hongkong Post, so I think it's safe to assume they're reps. But yeah, it's worth looking on GolfMK6 and Vortex.

I looked at my bill, and after getting them for $100 off on Black Friday, they were still $800 once it was all said and done.

Oh, I can't believe I didn't think of this before! Send Natty54 on here a PM. I know he got some for Blair a few months ago, and he usually has great prices!
          Last edited by CGY_GTI; 10-15-2012, 10:02 PM.
          Scott
          '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
          '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

My first pair I lucked out and got them from Ebay UK for a screaming deal (think it was around 600 all in, wires, shipped as someone here at the time had ordered the wrong parts) and my second set (for my Dad's GTI) I got from Natty at not a bad price so you should talk with him, plus avoids hassles of getting them shipped, duty etc.

That being said they would make your R look amazing, they really transform the look of a MK6!
            Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 10-16-2012, 04:26 AM.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I sent Natty a PM along with other items so hopefully a good price comes back my way

Don

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X