Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtb coilovers for mkiv gti that have the ability to go to stock height for winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb coilovers for mkiv gti that have the ability to go to stock height for winter

As the title states. Anyone have anything for me I got cash in in hand. Wanted to bag it but I'm scared to use Bags in the winter. Thanks all. Also it's a 337 gti if that helps. Inbox one text 403 334 2250
    Remember must be able to go to stock height for the winter if that's even possible
    337 GTI A.K.A das go kart ~K04~methanol~revo tune~turbo back exhaust~big brake kit~kinetic polished manifold......you get the point. Instagram is 337_gti

Re: Wtb coilovers for mkiv gti that have the ability to go to stock height for winter

There is not a coil over that I'm aware of that will go to stock height, they all lower about an inch even at the highest setting
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Re: Wtb coilovers for mkiv gti that have the ability to go to stock height for winter

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
      There is not a coil over that I'm aware of that will go to stock height, they all lower about an inch even at the highest setting
      This is what I found too,
      Stefan
      -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
      -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
      -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
      -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Yeah you won't be able to go that high on coils.

I run bags in the winter with no issues. Little bit of antifreeze in the tank and your good to go.

Comment

think of it this way with air bags it's the same thing as a semi runs year round. The bags are designed for all weather and the bag protects the strut more than any coil could.
          Been driving VAG for longer then allot of the members have been alive

Comment

Anyone have a complete or semi complete bag set up or some coils for sale please text me 403 3342250
            337 GTI A.K.A das go kart ~K04~methanol~revo tune~turbo back exhaust~big brake kit~kinetic polished manifold......you get the point. Instagram is 337_gti

Comment

Working...
            X