WTB: 2007 rabbit parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 2007 rabbit parts

Hey guys Im looking for some aftermarket performance parts here for my '07 rabbit

Cold air intake, muffler or full exhaust system

And sports or racing headers. Used is okay or pm me where in Canada will I able to buy them thank you! I am located in Edmonton
    Last edited by Raffy; 07-17-2014, 11:16 PM.

Re: WTB: 2007 rabbit parts

Originally posted by Raffy View Post
    Hey guy. Im looking for some aftermarket performance parts here for my '07 rabbit

And sports or racing headers. Used is okay or pm me where in Canada will I able to buy them thank you! I am located in Edmonton
    I have a stock r32 catback with magnaflow resonator if you wanna do the r32 rear end conversion. Cheap in calgary if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Raffy View Post
      Hey guy. Im looking for some aftermarket performance parts here for my '07 rabbit

I have a cold air intake and my stock muffler that was on a 2006 Jetta.

I had the cold air intake on for a summer then took it off. It is an air carbino.

Comment

Originally posted by courtney View Post
        I have a cold air intake and my stock muffler that was on a 2006 Jetta.

I had the cold air intake on for a summer then took it off. It is an air carbino.
        I am actually interested with your air carbino or carbonio .. But will you able to send me a link or whateve to see what it looks like? Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X