WTB: Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Jack

Does anyone have a spare jack that they are not using that they will part with? Doesn't have to be low profile or anything fancy just has to be safe and not the factory jack that came with my mk4. All of my tools are still in BC and I have not gotten a chance to bring the heavy items over yet.

Let me know what you got and your asking price.

Yes I know that Canadian Tire / Princess Auto has them on sale once and a while but doesn't hurt to save a $$

Re: WTB: Jack

Lol no widow makers XD and try looking at costco they have some decent ones once and a while pretty cheap too! Good luck on the hunt.
    -Terry
    -2014 S4
    insta:Whiney_S4

Comment

Originally posted by DaCoupe View Post
      Does anyone have a spare jack that they are not using that they will part with? Doesn't have to be low profile or anything fancy just has to be safe and not the factory jack that came with my mk4. All of my tools are still in BC and I have not gotten a chance to bring the heavy items over yet.

Let me know what you got and your asking price.

Yes I know that Canadian Tire / Princess Auto has them on sale once and a while but doesn't hurt to save a $$
      I have one of these style jacks that you can just have.

Comment

I have 1.5 kids my widow maker has been removed and replaced with a "better" unit.

bobkatkat what kind of jack do you have??

Comment

I have 1.5 kids my widow maker has been removed and replaced with a "better" unit.

bobkatkat what kind of jack do you have??
          sorry forgot the link http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/ce...T2OTEeUhttp://

Comment

That will do the trick. What ya want for it?

Comment

That will do the trick. What ya want for it?
              Nothing that is why I said you can have it. PM me and we can set something up.

Comment

Working...
              X