looking to trade 93 nissan pickup for MK2 jetta 1.6td

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to trade 93 nissan pickup for MK2 jetta 1.6td

hey I have a 93 nissan pickup 2wd I'd like to trade for a diesel mk2 jetta. the hustler is a pretty solid truck and is more reliable then my 98.5 cummins lol

newer clutch
    runs great minor timing chain rattle (very very common)
    minor dents and dings but almost zero rust would be a awesome project truck for somebody looking to do a airbag setup or even a drift truck
    brand new belts
    recent oil change
    298000km seems high but these trucks are well known to go double that
    starts in -30 zero issues.
    brand new windshield has a super super small chip in it I could fill at work if need be.
    runs and drives awesome like it's amazing how well this little truck gets around on icy snowy days without weight in the back.

reason for trading is because I have a 1 ton truck and would like a little car to drive back and forth to work it's a good truck just don't really need it. all it needs is a 30 dollar lowering block kit and some nice wheels and it would looks really really good. willing to add cash on top if need be would prefer to meet half way but can drive to the person aswell. thanks for your time any questions just comment below! more then willing to answer them!

text or email me for pictures
    403-8660872
    wyattkerner@icloud.com

Re: looking to trade 93 nissan pickup for MK2 jetta 1.6td

I have a 91 Nissan HB with 390K KMS, and still running strong....I've had a mk2 td 1.6, hoping you find one, they're both great vehicles!
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
      I have a 91 Nissan HB with 390K KMS, and still running strong....I've had a mk2 td 1.6, hoping you find one, they're both great vehicles!
      thanks buddy I also got a 240sx which isn't reliable haha just want a little car to drive back and forth to work

Comment

bump still looking can add up to 800.00

Comment

Working...
        X