Wtb: Aftermarket diverter valve and race n75 valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb: Aftermarket diverter valve and race n75 valve

Been having some problems with the stock diverter valve with the chip so its probably time for an upgrade. Also , looking to see if anyone has a race n75 valve. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Re: Wtb: Aftermarket diverter valve and race n75 valve

Assuming this is for a mk4, i would recommend going to a 710N OEM diverter valve, quite reasonably priced and will handle the pressure well while retaining an OEM look/feel.

I would also recommend against getting a "race" N75 valve, anything that is a diversion from the stock N75 valve tends to lead to far more problems, never ends up working properly and honestly doesn't give you any more power at all if that is what you are looking for. Get the standard revision OEM N75 for best results.

Comment

Re: Wtb: Aftermarket diverter valve and race n75 valve

Oh I'm sorry that's my bad its for a 2000 passat 1.8t but I'm sure its the same as the mk4. I have replaced my old one that was fluttering with another OEM one doesn't flutter but the engine still surges a little when boosting. How does the 710N oem differ from the stock Bosch?

I have ran the race n75 valve.I found it helped with quicker boosting. Didn't know they can cause further problems.

Thanks for the help BTW.

Comment

Working...
      X