Want to buy----->Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy----->Car

Ok, so here's the deal kids. I want to buy a brand new, or couple year old car, but I don't know what I want to buy, and with a wedding, I'm fearful of spending a bunch o' money on a new one right now. Soooo i'm thinking if I can find something fun and fairly inexpensive I might go that route for a year or so.

So, anyone have a cool rabbit or something they wanna sell? Maybe a jetta in decent shape? I've been looking around but can't seem to find anything (even in BC). I really like MK1's.

Jason

Edit: if someone's been hanging out at dealerships and has found something nice feel free to let me know too. I just can't seem to line up what I want with what's out there.
    Last edited by Tuna; 05-03-2004, 10:49 AM.
    Jay

Re: Want to buy----->Car

No one eh? well it was worth a try I guess!
    Jay

Comment

2001 Acura 1.7 EL Premium =)
      2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

2002 GTI 1.8T....everythings for sale for the right price....although you're gonna have to cut me a 24K cheque to convince me!!!!
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
          2002 GTI 1.8T....everythings for sale for the right price....although you're gonna have to cut me a 24K cheque to convince me!!!!
          Thanks but I just saw in your sig that it's a 2002.2, I hear they're not as good as the 2002.4 or 7's

Sorry I had to.

Qua, thanks but uh I'm gonna have to pass, I have nothing against Hondas but I REALLY want a VW.

New cars are up on the trader website today, i'll have another look.
          Jay

Comment

Working...
          X