WTB:monsoon h/u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB:monsoon h/u

ok so i recently realized i do not have the monsoon in my car and i would like to keep stock stereo but i would like the monsoon does anyone know how much work/money this would cost to change? thanx in advance
    Al
    Hitler Built My Hotrod

Re: WTB:monsoon h/u

I think you'd need to buy the amp aswell as the HU......not sure about wiring, and speakers are different aswell....If you're looking just for a double DIN deck you can buy a monsoon deck and code it differently, as a premium 6, so it uses the internal amp instead of the external monsoon amp....not to sure of the sound quality difference as I haven't heard a plain double DIN............does this help at all (not being discouraging!!)
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Re: WTB:monsoon h/u

Originally posted by TurboMedic
      I think you'd need to buy the amp aswell as the HU......not sure about wiring, and speakers are different aswell....If you're looking just for a double DIN deck you can buy a monsoon deck and code it differently, as a premium 6, so it uses the internal amp instead of the external monsoon amp....not to sure of the sound quality difference as I haven't heard a plain double DIN............does this help at all (not being discouraging!!)
      I have a double DIN monsoon deck I would be willing to sell...

But you need the amp and speakers to make it "monsoon" all round.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
      X