Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB : VW Solar panel chargers

Need about 3 or 4.

pls pm me with what youve got and price.

rico
    Now: 00 2dr Golf TDI, 03 Jetta Wagon TDI, 02 2500HD Duramax
    Then: 69 SC Transporter, 84 Rabbit GTI, 87 Fox GL, 91 Golf IDI, 96 Passat Wagon TDI, 97 Jetta IDI
    "Everything I save by driving diesel I put back due to poor German engineering and crappy Mexican workmanship!"

Re: WTB : VW Solar panel chargers

i hear they;re supposed to be included with your car, but dealers take them out and keep them, so they have a whole pile, you can go ask them for some maybe.
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

I actually got two with my car....don't know why. But believe it or not, I use one when I go camping (it actually works quite well), and I gave the other one to my sister to use in her golf. But like Bart said, ask a dearlership cause' they would have a ton. Maybe PM Volkstech (Dave) and see if he could help you out.
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

yeah, I want one of these too. It'd be nice to keep the battery fresh fresh fresh after a long day of work in the winter!
        1.8T
        Not quite stock anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by ricosuave
          Need about 3 or 4.

pls pm me with what youve got and price.

rico
          found some, thanks Daelen Nekuda
          Then: 69 SC Transporter, 84 Rabbit GTI, 87 Fox GL, 91 Golf IDI, 96 Passat Wagon TDI, 97 Jetta IDI
          "Everything I save by driving diesel I put back due to poor German engineering and crappy Mexican workmanship!"

Comment

Originally posted by ricosuave
            found some, thanks Daelen Nekuda
            bump, lookiing for a few more...

Comment

I'm looking for the one that was supposed to come with my car... ???

Comment

still looking for 3 in total - anyone help me out?

Comment

They are on Sale this week @ Crappy Tire for $10 each!

Comment

ttt

Comment

looking for 3 more

Comment

old thread but heres my 2 pennies because i found out one of my customers complains about his battery going dead and he has this solar panel.
                        the problem is if you start your car with this plugged in it blows part of the circuit and creates a draw.

and for the 100 milli amps it might provide not worth it.

Comment

thanks for the info, but yeah, you should already know not to start your car with these plugged in...

Comment

Working...
                          X