Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misplaced DV

Hey everyone,

I was looking around for my OEM Diverter Valve and I seem to remember handing it to someone at the last meet to demonstrate how the spring inside worked. I don't remember who it was, or if I got it back at the end of the night If anyone finds a DV in their trunk, let me know!
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

I found a coat in my trunk, don't know where that came from
    Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

Comment

haha.. i have some wax in my trunk but that came from my buddy.. oh and my body pieces

ps.. peter now i know what you were asking

Comment

If u need a diverter valve i have an extra TT dv i just took off my car it works fine
        Dale Willimus

Comment

Nah I got a Forge but I wanted to keep the 710N just in case I ever had any trouble. Thanks though for the offer Holks!
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I need it, I need it, I need it!!!!!!!

Please PM me and we can work out the details! Damn you Kris... glad I read this post... should have spoken for me! LOL

Thanks Holks!

Peter

Comment

Hey Pete, Do u need the TT DV? If so I'll give ya my cell # i'll be in town this afternoon maybe we'll hook up and chat
              Dale Willimus

Comment

Yes I do -- I sold my BOV... and well... yah... LOL

Will call your cell phone later! :thumbsup:

Peter

Comment

ok Pete i;m still in edmonton but i'm leavin for Cowtown at around 3 this afternoon i;'ll call ya when i get in... what part of town u live in?
                  Dale Willimus

Comment

I live near Chinook Centre (kinda the south part of town)! Give me a ring-ding-ding... don't forget our 403 area code!

Thanks man!

Peter

Comment

hehehe chinook dude your in da hood NW is where its at ..... just kiddin.... are we meeting tonight if so i can bring it there or i can give ya a call and we'll hook up
                      Dale Willimus

Comment

hehe even edmonton peeps know the NW is the shizzle..haha nah NW and SW are cool.. SE is kinda industrial except the deeeep south east..NE is umm ..i hear bad things

Comment

NE should be fenced off!!!! just in case some one dont know
                          Dale Willimus

Comment

Working...
                          X