race city anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• race city anyone?

ill be heading there with a couple friends saying it doesn't rain. If anyone is interested in meeting up, cruising to, or from PM me, its too JDM, never any euro!

Re: race city anyone?

Spent the day there for Tunerworks track day.. lots of fun!

One more notable highlight.. they had heads up drags at lunch and i smoked an RS4 3 straight time... then an E60 M5 (Zero luanch for him.. he spun through first and second) then a Porsche Turbo barely edged me out... If only my Meth injection was working.....

Comment

nice mark!

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi View Post
        Spent the day there for Tunerworks track day.. lots of fun!

One more notable highlight.. they had heads up drags at lunch and i smoked an RS4 3 straight time... then an E60 M5 (Zero luanch for him.. he spun through first and second) then a Porsche Turbo barely edged me out... If only my Meth injection was working.....
        Thanks for coming out! Glad you had fun, we sure did!

Your car was awesome! We got some pictures of it in action, I will post them up for you once we download them.
        Tunerworks Performance Inc.
        Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
        .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
        STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

I heard a rumour that the track was closing down... can someone please confirm/deny for me?

I'd love to get the car out before I sell it to see how, as a driver, I stack up against other B6'ers and how I can just giv'r around the course for the fun of it. Especially against the Playboys with the hot-rods. Bastids.
          Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
          Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
          Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

What's up with your meth kit?
            I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

Track is closing down at end of '09 if I remember correctly. But another one will be opening
              .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
              STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

Tunerworks should invite the rest of us to something. When is Bimmerfest?

Comment

Not sure if we will be hosting Bimmerfest, I would love to myself but organizing such an event is quite the task during an already super busy work week. I will see what the boss thinks, maybe we can make it happen for everyone.

We still haven't done a grand opening for our new location *been to busy* so we may be doing that and EVERYONE is welcome to come and check it out!

Comment

tunerworks moved??? guess i havn't been buying anything for a year or 2, oh well. it was a pretty small location before

Comment

Ya the new location is much nicer, bigger, 2 hoists, locked compound. You should come by and check it out!

Comment

We need to get some Tunerworks cars to the Euroquake show next month!!!
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I've never really been a fan of Tunerworks myself.

I mean, I stand around at the desk for 15-20 minutes before someone looks up and says, "Oh, do you need help?"

"Well, yeah, I'm looking to order this BBK," I say. And they're like well we can maybe offer this or that but it'll take two-three weeks, if not more. At this cost...

Oh, I see. I could just order like anyone else of the Internet for the same price or less and get George to install it with no drama or BS for the same price or cheaper than I could do it myself (parts + labour + personal time), or through Tunerworks.

Then you have to sift through the attitude that basically states that if you don't have a Pagani or SLR or ten grand + to drop into your tuner than you're a second class (third class, even!) modder.

Not interested.

In all honesty, that's why I drive to Red Deer to source engine oil and brake fluid, etc. among other tuning needs when George (@ Tunedub) can't comply.

Though I do drive by sometimes to see the amazing cars. *drool*
                          Last edited by PRY4SNO; 07-18-2008, 11:33 PM.
                          Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
                          Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                          Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

tactic12,

We are truly sorry about that. I have heard that from people myself and also before I started here felt almost the same way as you. We are most defiantly trying to put an end to this.

We help people out with everything from Civic headlights to full blown race car builds, we try not to make the impression that you need to have a ton of money or a super nice car for us to work with you. I just helped Ryan and Mark get their upgraded boost gauges for their S4's that were on back order. I love doing the small enthusiast type jobs as it's the best way to help everyone out.

We may be priced a little higher than some of the online stores and so on but we do have bills to pay as well. The major bonus of buying locally is when/if something were to go wrong with your product, you have local service and a local shop to take it to and get the problem resolved. If you bought online you would have to track them down, pay to ship it to them, wait again and possibly pay shipping back.

I'm sorry about your past experience but if there is anything I can do to help you out next time, don't be afraid to ask!

If you have any questions or need something feel free to let me know, my contact info is below or send me a PM whenever works for you.

Jay
                            jay@tunerworks.com
                            (403)398-9833 ext.27

Comment

Originally posted by nothing77 View Post
                              What's up with your meth kit?
                              Wish I could tell you! I beleive its a faulty controller.. but I have a few other thigns to check first.

Jay: I'd love to see the pictures! It was a blast, and I cant wait to get out there again....
                              Last edited by R-Audi; 07-19-2008, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X