• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Past Wuste**** Attendees

Wuste2010. June 4-6. 2010. Las Vegas.

http://www.Wuste.com

Dear Past Wuste**** Attendee,

7 months ago, we were arriving in Las Vegas from all around North America (and a few people that flew in from over-seas) and turned our host hotel, Palace Station, in to the home of THE West-Coast European car event! 600 cars, well over 1000 people, and countless memories that we won't soon stop talking about.

An ENTIRE weekend of events, completely free of charge, and truly a celebration of what we all enjoy so much about the "scene"... good times, good cars, and good people. As soon as the BBQ at Blacksheep was over, I returned to Palace Station, booked the rooms for 2010, and started brainstorming on ways to change the event to make it even better!

Wuste2010 is New-And-Improved

On the subject of the new, it gives me GREAT pleasure to announce our new title sponsor for Wuste2010... OEMPLus! Rich and crew have been huge supporters of Wustefest in the past (they were the first sponsor to come on board for the first year of Wustefest) and I couldn't be happier to have OEMPLus as our presenting sponsor of Wuste2010. OEMPLus, like past years, will be bringing a myriad of products for purchase at the event and we're confident that with their support, we'll be able to continue to improve not only the Show & Shine, but the entire weekend of festivities!

And to touch on the "improved", we are very excited to announce AccuAir Suspension has taken on the presnting sponsor position for our Double Down competition. Double Down is a segment of the Show and Shine that features cars on air-suspension and working closely with AccuAir gives us the ability to expand heavily on this segment and we are looking forward to Double Down being the premier Euro Air-Ride event on the West Coast!

4th Annual Peoples Choice Show & Shine - Twilight

Keeping to the tradition of adjusting the schedule of the weekend to continually improve all apects of the event, we've tweaked the schedule so that the Show & Shine will now be a late-afternoon until early-evening event and will fill up the vast majority of Palace Station's parking structure! This will allow us to bring back the ever-popular Mount Charleston cruise Saturday morning and also gives people the opportunity to have the vast majority of the weekend on the Palace Station property... you could park your car Friday when you arrive and not have to move it until you leave on Sunday and not miss a beat!

We will also be adding some fun, optional activities for those not looking to "go clubbing" such as a Scavenger Hunt which will take you up and down the Las Vegas Strip (prizes awarded) and are "throwing around" the idea of having a painters tape dodgeball tournament, etc.

Returning Sponsors: Blacksheep Performance, Desert Audi, Eurotuner, Evolution Motorsports, Findlay Volkswagen, FRRG, Graphicsworks, G&G Motorsports, Neftin VW, OEMPLus, Performance-Cafe

New For 2010 Sponsors: AccuAir Suspension, BSH Speedshop, DBC Performance, EuroImage Tuning, MetroDubs

We look forward to seeing everyone for Wuste2010 and please take a minute to add us on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/Wuste2010... We will be giving updates as we add information and will make sure to send out a message as soon as registration is up!

Re: Dear Past Wuste**** Attendees

WOOOO metrodubs!!!!!
    www.metrodubs.com

Comment

I'm going to send a letter to waterfest and tell them they have to change their name cause octoberfest had the name first.......
      Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

i like the wuste censored . its like when price changed his name but people still called him prince
        we still call it wustefest
        sigpic

Comment

I still don't see the big deal .....Wustefest...... Waterfest? The english translation would be "desert festival" for wustefest. The only similarities is the fest.... do the waterfest guys think people arent going to go to their show because of some name mix up! Douche bags!
          Last edited by kurtakadirt; 01-21-2010, 10:06 PM.
          sigpic

Dirt !

Comment

Dirt!

You owe me $50 for use of your Avatar picture!

OR

buy me a lap dance at treasures......it's cheaper!

win win for both parties

Comment

Haha you guys crack me up. Always love the enthusiasm from our neighbors to the North.

Comment

Originally posted by popp View Post
                Dirt!

You owe me $50 for use of your Avatar picture!

OR

buy me a lap dance at treasures......it's cheaper!

win win for both parties
                Mind as well go for 2 at that price!
                Originally posted by RedMile
                Don't bug the receiver though, he's far to busy to help you out.
                Originally posted by Smarty39
                haha, thanks man...I take it you're the receiver lol?

Comment

im give free lapdances , and Adis will vouch for there greatness
                  sigpic

Comment

So what is the plan for the drive?...

1. Stop for fuel in Fort McLeod
                    2. Border wait, make sure everyone gets across
                    3. Fuel at the Flying J, south side of Great Falls, MT
                    4. Fuel at the Flying J south end of Butte, MT
                    5. Fuel, Hotel, Beer at Shilo Inn Idaho Falls, ID
                    Day 2

6. Fuel at LW truck stop, Brigham City, UT....just north of Ogden
                    7. Fuel at Texaco in Beaver, UT

This is the question I have...Do we stop in Mesquite Thurday night or head into Vegas. I am thinking hitting Vegas due to the fact there is going to be alot of people this year at the show and lots are going to be there Thursday night...
                    Any thoughts? Ideas?
                    sigpic

Dirt !

Comment

man i love mesquite . but if we can get the rooms at palace station at a beter rate then i might be good for that .
                      sigpic

Comment

but if we go right to vegas i can pick up lisa at the airport thursday night . would be kinda nice . or do we leave a day earlry and just take our sweet ass time stay wedsay night in mesquite and most of the day thursday in vegas ,
                        sigpic

Comment

Doesn't matter to me, I have 2 weeks off for the trip! We can talk about it when I come to the shop after work....
                          sigpic

Dirt !

Comment

Dirt, you conveniently left out like 10 gas stops for you and that beast of yours.....

Comment

I'm building a skid tank for the trunk so I can at least make it 300km before stopping for fuel!
                              Last edited by kurtakadirt; 02-11-2010, 11:48 AM.
                              sigpic

Dirt !

Comment

Working...
                              X